Rewaco trikes

Hey Trikers,
I've been through the website and got some very good informations about all kind of trikes but there is no information about the German made Rewaco trikes. So, I thought I'd put a little blurb about them
The Rewaco RF1 trike is built in Germany and comes with a 1.6 liter Ford engine. It develops 115 hp and has a top speed of 175 km/h or 110 mph. A turbo version is also available and will deliver 185 hp with a top speed of approximately 200 km/h or 125 mph. The RF1 GT comes with a five speed transmission w/reverse and it has a foot operated clutch and brake.
The Rewaco Trike has an integrated disk brake system to all three wheels (one pedal for all wheels) 60% to the front and 40% to the rear. The RF1 comes with a 40 liter fuel tank and is rated at 7.5 liters per 100 km at 120 km/h or approximately 35 mpg.
The Rewaco RF1 GT is 6' wide and 11.5' long and has a 6” ground clearance. It sports a 42 degree rake and over 25% of the total weight at the front which eliminates bouncing or shaking at higher speeds or on rough roads. This trike handles and corners like a sports car.
The RF1 GT has passed all safety requirements and is fully Transport Canada and US DOT compliant. We have shown the Rewaco RF1 GT at various motorcycle shows and events and we are overwhelmed with the amount of attention this trike is generating.
We currently have three dealerships in Canada, Trike Central in Chilliwack, B.C.

(604-795-9595), Trike Zone in Mulhurst Bay Alta. (780-918-8495), and Destination Cycles in Calgary, Alta. (403-948-6940). We are hoping to have a dealership in Central Florida, one in Texas and one in Nevada in the very near future. Please do not hesitate to contact me or any of our dealers if you have any questions about the Rewaco RF1 GT or about dealership inquiries.

trikectr@telus.net or visit our website Welcome to Rewaco Trikes of Canada

Canukhoss had enlightened us about a month ago. Wasn't Arlen Ness here in Las Vegas a dealer for a while? They had some sort of trikes there for a while that were Harley powered. Looked a lot like the Rewacos I've seen on line. It's my understanding, the Harley powered Rewacos aren't legal in Canada? I know they were GOOD looking machines, but that was before I got really interested in trikes.

NM

Don't know about Canada but the Harley Rewaco's are earmarked for the Aussie market they are just being tested for our ARD rules they are awesome. Rewaco Germany Hope to open a full blown agency here soon.

Alas the Rf-1 you ride does not meet our Tough ADR's and they can't be registered or insured here there is someone here that has produced a chinese sourced copy with a suzuki 1100 turbo in it.

But the suppliers, if you can't say anything nice best not to say any thing at all, Come on Rewaco Germany and get your Aussie Franchise up and going.

I think you get what I mean, if the Rf-1 ever did go on sale here it would dent my sales huge I would think it's the next evolution in triking.

Yes, it is very shameful that this company stole the Rewaco design and produced a cheaper copy with parts made in China.

The Rewaco FX6 with a Harley Davidson engine is not available in Canada due a Transport Canada regulation that requires all manufactured trike to have a minimum of 25% front end weight. It is a long story but the HD trike started out at 18% front end weight and after many attempt to increase the weight ie; lead fill fork, heavier wheels etc. the manufacturer managed to get the front end weight to 22% but that was not enough for Transport Canada. It is really too bad that it failed the compliance testing for such a crazy reason because it is such a beautiful trike and it would have done well here in Canada.

Rewaco has stopped the production of the HS/FX 4 with the VW engine, but they are still producing the FX6 with the HD engine for at least a couple more years.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colorado1975

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colorado1975
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png