Sold my Take Off's

Just closed the deal with a little bike shop up the road for my take offs. Sold him everything for $1000.00. I probably could have done a little better if I waited and sold it a piece at a time but I'm currently up to my knees in bike parts I've accumulated over the years. Now I'm going to call my dealer and have him order the Ground Effects for my Champion kit. I'm almost done "prettyfying" the trike. I've already got a flame kit for the back end so it matches the front and a big chunk of chrome for the Tour Pak. Just waitin' for warm weather so I can get it installed and RIDE!! :yes:

Congrats on the sale. You made more than I did. I almost gave the parts away just to clear off my work bench.
Do you have any pics of the Ground effects kit?

Just closed the deal with a little bike shop up the road for my take offs. Sold him everything for $1000.00. I probably could have done a little better if I waited and sold it a piece at a time but I'm currently up to my knees in bike parts I've accumulated over the years. Now I'm going to call my dealer and have him order the Ground Effects for my Champion kit. I'm almost done "prettyfying" the trike. I've already got a flame kit for the back end so it matches the front and a big chunk of chrome for the Tour Pak. Just waitin' for warm weather so I can get it installed and RIDE!! :yes:

Wanna sell mine??

I've sold so much stuff on eBay, it's amazing! All of my take-off parts went quickly, and for good money too! In the last 6 months, I got rid of almost 200 bike and car related items that were sitting around collecting dust. Made over 10K on that stuff, with more to go. Sold so much, so fast, that eBay made me a power seller, giving me discounts on listing and fees. It's amazing what people will buy on eBay. LOL

UB

"Nana's Favorite" Ok Zook, Nana's favorite what....?

I.ve done over 800 transactions on E-Bay. I have only been burned once on a purchase and once on a sale. You just have to be careful. If it seems to good to be true in probably is. Great place to get stuff at a good price.

Anyone have any wet weather experience with "ground effects"/running boards? Got cought out in the rain a couple days ago. I was pleased with the wet pavement handling, but was getting major splash from both front & rear. Will 'boards stop this or at least minimize it? REAL glad I had my rainsuit along!

NM

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png