Triking with Mitzie......sorta'.....

skuuter

10000+ Posts
Apr 23, 2010
Estill Springs, Tn, USA
Some 3-Wheel Fun at TIMS FORD STATE PARK........

Mitzie cruising the Roads and paved Trails......

skuuter.......

"Mobo Triton Pro" Single Speed Recumbent Trikes.....Loads of Fun, and a Great Workout. We rode these pretty much all day last Sunday at the Park. I have a much more "serious" (expensive) one coming, a KMX-8, with 8 speeds, drives 1 rear wheel, 2 front wheel steering, all wheel disc brakes, etc. ...These things are really getting us into shape....OK, so it wasn't exactly the "Trike Thread" You were expecting, but ANYTHING with Wheels is FUN.....:laugh:...ThumbUp

A better place to go than the dragon is Shady Valley aka The Snake... US 421 coming out of Bristol Tenn to Mountain City Tenn. Everybody goes to the Dragon and gets run over by the zoom zoom boys. Shady Valley is 418 curves in 12 miles with no traffic. One Saturday in July we rode it just before lunch and met 3 cars 2 trucks and 6 bicycles. The bikes were running at least 60 meeting us. Scared the crap out of me because we heard nothing and then there they were and then gone.

That's my kind of exercise bike, you can lay down while exercising. Something great about that. !

Ride safe

Steve

Noticed one has a lot better looking motor than the other:Shrug:

Definitely one engine looks a lot better than the other one.....mine is "chrome plated" on top though......:laugh:

- - - Updated - - -

I think that seat needs an air hawk.

Glad you had a good time.

Yep, definitely a lota' fun....!!!!!!...ThumbUp

- - - Updated - - -

Are you taking the new trikes to the Dragon?

:D

Looks like too much fun!

Nope....but believe it or not, I did ride the Dragon once on my Road Race Bicycle in my Younger (stupider...:laugh:) Days......tough, hard climbs......ThumbUp

- - - Updated - - -

A better place to go than the dragon is Shady Valley aka The Snake...

US 421 coming out of Bristol Tenn to Mountain City Tenn. Everybody goes to the Dragon and gets run over by the zoom zoom boys. Shady Valley is 418 curves in 12 miles with no traffic. One Saturday in July we rode it just before lunch and met 3 cars 2 trucks and 6 bicycles. The bikes were running at least 60 meeting us. Scared the crap out of me because we heard nothing and then there they were and then gone.

That's my kind of exercise bike, you can lay down while exercising. Something great about that. !

Ride safe

Steve

I really like The Snake also.....ThumbUp....Yep, Great Way to Ride.....ThumbUp

Skuuter, how do you stear it :Shrug: by the handle bars :confused: do the rear wheels turn :confused: what Brand is it :Shrug: I'm going to shop around for one.

Skuuter, how do you stear it :Shrug: by the handle bars :confused: do the rear wheels turn :confused: what Brand is it :Shrug: I'm going to shop around for one.

Yep, the Levers steer the rear wheels, the front drive wheel is stationary....$429 from Walmart.....ThumbUp...My New One I have ordered is a KMX Typhoon 8 ......

It cost $1200......ThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
52johnson

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
52johnson
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png