Pictures of My trip to......................... Where in the heck is that?

Oct 20, 2014
Lancaster
Pictures of My trip to......................... Where in the heck is that?

Fellow Trikers,

Many times I have read and enjoyed pictures and descriptions of trips and rides posted here of places you have gone. Thanks for sharing. But please, please please....tell us where it is. If it's a great ride aka The Snake US421 from Bristol Tn to Mountain City Tn, you have an idea where to find it or can at least look it up. A restaurant..aka The Dillard House in Dillard Georgia, we can find it. A Trike friendly motel or whatever, maybe a great spot for pictures.

We like to take a long trip each year and your pictures and descriptions usually help me plan where we are going and what we will do while we are there. And thank you for that information. It does help if we know where something is if it kicks up our interest. Kevin from DK is awesome about documenting his trips. I feel like I have ridden along with them.

Rant mode off now, back to our regular programming

Thank you

Re: Pictures of My trip to......................... Where in the heck is that?

Good luck on trip. I have taken very few bad motorcycle/trike trips. Lot of the fun is in the planning. RIDE SAFE

Last edited:
Re: Pictures of My trip to......................... Where in the heck is that?

Fellow Trikers,

Many times I have read and enjoyed pictures and descriptions of trips and rides posted here of places you have gone. Thanks for sharing. But please, please please....tell us where it is. If it's a great ride aka The Snake US421 from Bristol Tn to Mountain City Tn, you have an idea where to find it or can at least look it up. A restaurant..aka The Dillard House in Dillard Georgia, we can find it. A Trike friendly motel or whatever, maybe a great spot for pictures.

We like to take a long trip each year and your pictures and descriptions usually help me plan where we are going and what we will do while we are there. And thank you for that information. It does help if we know where something is if it kicks up our interest. Kevin from DK is awesome about documenting his trips. I feel like I have ridden along with them.

Rant mode off now, back to our regular programming

Thank you
Thank you Steve on 3,

Anything you see , or think of , that would help me make a better video , please go in to rant mode, ;) lol & sing out .
You are right ,DK dose a great job, he was 20 minutes from the restaurant in Ma. Had I known it, he could have had a fried clam dinner on us . ThumbUp
Steve on 3 , you make a very good point , & you got my attention on the first please , lol.
ride safe , be happy ,
thanks again ----captain h

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png