Merry Christmas to all

Apr 14, 2011
Great Bend, KS USA
As most of us I'm sitting here 30 degrees out and windy in Kansas.
Been to cold, windy or wet for a long time here, I took Trike to Wichita 3 weeks ago (120 one way) about froze and got real wet. For 10000 mile service.
Went back two weeks later real wet and foggy coming home.
Any way Merry Christmas and we will just have to wait for spring, see you all Sturgis or someplace warm next year.
I'm hoping for new HD jacket from Santa????:Santa:
I'm finally retiring for good this time January 16th (I'm only 73+ buy new HD every year and hope to keep going.
My bride is also ready to have fun.

Last edited:
Merry Christmas,
Still have not put the Anny to sleep yet. She has been at the dealer since late Oct. Getting some paint work done with an outside body shop. Some rock chip damage on fenders, but main issue was this summer had the compensator replaced under warranty, and the tech accidentally let the trike roll off the lift...:mad: it rolled back into a building support pole, and pushed the bumper into the trunk. The dealer felt absolutely sick about the issue, replaced the bumper, and committed to painting the trunk, as well as taking care of the two rock chips on the fenders. So all will be good with me, but the body shop has had a busy time with Nov auto prepare with the early snow. No sweat here as would not be riding anyway.
Merry Christmas to all, and may the wheels keep rolling for those who can still ride this winter. For those of us in the north, may spring come early!

Merry Christmas, .........The dealer felt absolutely sick about the issue, replaced the bumper, and committed to painting the trunk, as well as taking care of the two rock chips on the fenders. ........

That is a standup Dealer. Always nice to know they are still out there.

Anywho, my days with the Mistress are just about over. Sometime in the next week or two she will be dropped of at the dealership in Mason City, IA. I have traded her in on an FLRT. In the 6 years/60,000 miles together I have amassed a huge amount of memories, mostly all great (May 28th, 2011 was the exception).

And with that, I bid you all a very Merry Christmas!

Ride With Pride!

Merry,Merry and Happy New Year to all you fine folks. The riding is still pretty nice down here in SW New Mexico. A bit breezy but what the heck, no snow on the roads.
Take care ,ride safe.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png