Hello Fellow SD Trikers,

Let me start out by introducing myself... My name is Paul Marquardt, screen name is pmar6004, however I frequently use "Daydreamer" as my handle whenever I post something. I'm a retired State Farm insurance agent and live in Watertown, SD since 1977, the year I started with State Farm. I'm happily married to my beautiful wife Pam, currently going on 22 years. I've ridden motorcycles since age 16, only recently moving into the trike arena since suffering a stroke in 2008, which has affected my right side. I'm physically challenged to the extent that I can no longer operate the handlebar controls of most trikes, so my trike of choice became the Stallion, which I purchased a used 2009 model, in June on 2011. Since becoming a member of TrikeTalk (3/2010), I've attended a couple of gatherings, namely Maggie Valley, NC in 2012 and Eureka Springs, AR in 2014. I'm actively involved in the following organizations, SD A.B.A.T.E., American Legion Riders, Patriot Guard Riders and I'm the State Coordinator for Trike Owners International (TOI). I hosted the TT/TOI Meet/Ride event during the Sturgis Rally 2014 and planned to do so again for the 75th Anniversary of the Sturgis Rally, next year in 2015. I'm a Vietnam Vet, having served in the US Navy in 1967-1973. I welcome other trike owners from SD to post their introductions here as well and look forward to any opportunities for future get-togethers/rides. Ride Safe!

Daydreamer