Mustang Seat e-mail response

Jul 5, 2010
Minnesota
I e-mailed Mustang asking about a seat for the FLRT. Here is the answer.

We have the Freewheeler on our project list. While I do not have a firm timeline, I anticipate seats will be available in mid-2015.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Mustang Seat e-mail responce

The sooner the better! I am a Mustang Seat fan. Had one that I used on 2 different bikes for over 100K miles. Still felt as good as day one when I sold the second bike.

Sunman

Being patient is the hardest part.

Being patient and trying to find the proper slip ons, seat that fits (aftermarket) etc. is the hardest part of buying this particular model. Sucks having to wait for the aftermarket to take notice and get to getting busy making this stuff.

***UPDATE***

Hi, thanks for the email.

The answer is “Soon.” We have the bike in the design shop now. I can’t give a release date, but definitely soon.

Neal Schermerhorn
Customer Service - Technical
Mustang Motorcycle Products LLC

Great news! I sent Ultimate Seats an e-mail Friday and their response was they did not have a seat for the Freewheeler and they did not have any plans to produce one at this time. I had an Ultimate seat on my Victory and it was a good seat but I prefer Mustang.

Sunman

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png