front wheel bearing honda vt750ca with motortrike roadhawk rims

front wheel bearing honda vt750ca with motortrike roadhawk rims

i think my front wheel bearing may be going wobbly and i was wondering if anyone here might have the proper bearing measurements for the roadhawk aluminum front rim on a 2004 vt750ca shadow aero i have heard stock front wheel bearing doesnt fit and my trike is my only transport so i was hoping not to have to take the wheel off until i have the bearing to replace itsinglepg_wheel_hidden_roadhawk.jpgthank you

Re: front wheel bearing honda vt750ca with motortrike roadhawk rims

that pic appears to be a rear wheel. Front wheel would not have a hub cap??? Front wheel would be stock bearing unless the bike has a custom front end. Front bearing should be stock Honda 750.:confused:

http://www.cheapcycleparts.com/oemparts/a/hon/5053fa66f870021c54be9471/front-wheel

Yep. "Should" be a stock Aero Wheel.
Above is a link to Cheap Cycle Parts. They sell OEM Parts a lot cheaper than the Dealer if you can wait for shipping.
Bought from them many times without issue.
Otherwise, the Exploded View Schematic (of a Front Wheel Assembly for a 2007 VT750CA) also reference Part #'s. Might be able to use those and cross-reference to get specs.
Good Site to get those Schematics for all Parts inquiries in general as well.

Hope this helps and you get the issue solved quickly and mobile again.

that pic appears to be a rear wheel. Front wheel would not have a hub cap??? Front wheel would be stock bearing unless the bike has a custom front end. Front bearing should be stock Honda 750.:confused:
it is its the only pic i could get off the motortrike site of the roadhawk style rim

How many miles on the bike?
Does it have a rake kit?
Have you jacked up the front and checked the wheel for looseness, checked the forks and the head bearings?

Yep.....Stock Bearings and Axle from Motor Trike even if the Stock Wheel was substituted with one of Their Aftermarket Replacements.....I checked Mitzie's when She had one and I was installing Raked Trees on it.....ThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png