Gas keeps getting lower

Was out playin pool with some guys last nite and one of the guys said the gov't should raise the price of gas $0.25 to put more people back to work. I asked him how that was going to put anybody back to work and he gave me a run around that I didn't understand. So I reminded him with gas down $2.00/gal where we live that frees up enough cash for people to spend that WILL put people to work, more than any $0.25 increase in cost of gasoline ever would, even if it could which I highly doubt. Do I need to mention this guy is a democrat?

PC

The oil minister of Saudi Arabia said this weekend that at "some point" OPEC would start limiting production to stabilize prices. Enjoy it while we can, because we know it won't last very long.

The oil minister of Saudi Arabia said this weekend that at "some point" OPEC would start limiting production to stabilize prices. Enjoy it while we can, because we know it won't last very long.

That point will come right after they put the Keystone Pipe Line out of business..

​Rhino2, it may look less attractive to finish the pipeline now with oil prices so low. But even when it is finished, I'm guessin they'll sell that oil to the highest bidder like any other commodity.

PC

​Rhino2, it may look less attractive to finish the pipeline now with oil prices so low. But even when it is finished, I'm guessin they'll sell that oil to the highest bidder like any other commodity.

PC

That's exactly what they'll do, But there will be so much oil that the Saudi's will lose control''' ie Market share... Oil is a commodity, The more oil on the market the lower the price..

That point will come right after they put the Keystone Pipe Line out of business..

Yeah, the Arabs aren't stupid. They want to force the competition out of business, make the Keystone UNeconomically viable, ( Obama will sure lend them a hand with that), and then raise prices so we are all under their thumb again. You've got the Hollywood liberal crowd and their allies wanting to stop fracking because they sure don't want to see this country energy independent.. They all think we can power everything with solar. Guess they haven't spent enough time, or any time for that matter, in the Midwest from November until April when we seldom see the sun. Sorry, couldn't help but rant.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png