G'Day from Tomboy...yet another Aussie

Feb 8, 2010
S E Qld Australia
Hi there, well I thought I'd join in and say hello. Will take me a while to learn to navigate this forum...little different to what I'm used to. I'm a member of the Ulysses Club and National3Wheelers and visit their forums from time to time.

I see I've already got friends here, 3whelar, Puff & Gertbuilt to name a few, however I don't live down in their cold part of the country. I live with my partner Steff (aka Steve or Baldy) in Queensland "Beautiful one day, perfect the next".

My ride is a 1985 Kawasaki ZN1300 Voyager Motortrike and I've posted a bit about her in the garage. She is my first trike as I've been a 2 wheeler until May last year when I bought her. LOVE IT! Makes the silly grin, that I wear most of the time, even sillier :D

Hey TomBoy! Welcome to TrikeTalk. Please see what you can do to keep Pete and Puff in line a bit....although I think it's a lost cause :D. (Shhhhhhh.....Don't tell them, but we really like them just the way they are). Anyway we are very glad to have another Aussie on here, and can't wait to see pictures of your ride!

Howdy again...sorry but I went off air for a while (well more than a while) after I joined the forum! I got a part time job that seems to be taking up a whole lot of my time...you get that.

I hate to say this but Pete and Puff are very naughty boys and nothing I can do will make them behave. And yes, that's just the way I like them both too...you see it's a mutual fan club going on down under :D

I've finally got a pic of me with my trike...hope this works
26926_114835951876184_1000004933821.jpg

I'm back (again)...seems I have a habit of falling off into the ethernet and returning. Maybe I should change my nickname to Boomerang? Nah, I like Tomboy :)

Anyway, since last I was on here I have gone through 2 trikes and am now on my third...the "Blue Moon" a 1996 Honda Goldwing GL1500 Aspencade with a Motor Trike conversion.

Now that I've figured out how to do it, I have added photos to my "Tomboy" album of my past and present bikes and trikes.

http://www.triketalk.com/forum/members/tomboy-2485/albums/tomboy-991/

Last edited:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trinalee

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trinalee
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png