Breaking news.... Infotainment Upgrade Version: 1.18.3 S

May 25, 2014
Vancouver Island BC
I found this info on the HD Forum site today.

Here are the (claimed) fixes:
Version: 1.18.3
Size: 816MB
Date Released: 01/19/2015
Change Log:
· Added capability to view information about a point of Interest, H-D dealership, recent destination, saved destination, home, or XM fuel price station while in a current route
· Added capability to cancel "Next Waypoint"
· Increased waypoints to 100
· Fixed automatic screen brightness
· Fixed map zoom level
· Performance and stability enhancements

Thanks! I just attended a boom box class at my Dealership and I learned a lot of new stuff. I am now getting text messages and have "Roxy" reading them to me. Weather alerts, traffic alerts .... dang it does a lot. Auto re-route around traffic. We were told that the new Scala Rider blue tooth head sets works with the boom box. If anyone can confirm that .... ThumbUp

Cold weather is giving me the time to learn more about what it can do. :D

Bob

Downloaded and updated with no problems. Thanks again!!

Learning everything my infotainment system does is on my to do list. Hopefully that will happen one of these days. I did find this easy to understand update for the infotainment system in a FL dealer newsletter. Unfortunately I don't see much of my Trike these days since it is hibernating.

Attachments

• Software Update For Infotainment.pdf
    339.6 KB · Views: 138
I think the guys that use waypoints will be ecstatic with the increase from 9 to 100.

2 things I wish they'd fix
1. Locating and saving a point on a highway faster then it is now - which is really slow and 2. Showing the next destination on your list/route by closest distance instead of alphabetically. Both of which Garmin does better.

I'm glad I didn't get rid of my Zumo 660. ThumbUp

I found this info on the HD Forum site today.

Here are the (claimed) fixes:
Version: 1.18.3
Size: 816MB
Date Released: 01/19/2015
Change Log:
· Added capability to view information about a point of Interest, H-D dealership, recent destination, saved destination, home, or XM fuel price station while in a current route
· Added capability to cancel "Next Waypoint"
· Increased waypoints to 100
· Fixed automatic screen brightness
· Fixed map zoom level
· Performance and stability enhancements

Thanks, looks like I have something to do on Wednesday now.

Thanks for the info...... Upgraded mine with no problems. Very easy....

Now how do I get rid of all this snow we are getting here in Ohio? :mad:

Gary

One thing about the new GPS info center it is way smarter than our Nissan GPS...I have been playing with it for months and find it will do more than I will ever use it for...one of the smallest things I like about it is that the Street Glide icon is red...beats a blue triangle all day long...

Took my bike in for the 1st 1000 mile check up yesterday. I asked them if they could do that update on the radio and to make my fog lights stay on when I have my bright headlight on. All taking care of with the 1000 mile check up and No extra fees ThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fredmarkley5050#gmail.com

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fredmarkley5050#gmail.com
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png