>>>> ~ The New HMS GEN II SE-Special Edition ~ <<<<

Jan 13, 2012
Murray, KY
>>>> ~ The New HMS GEN II SE-Special Edition ~ <<<<

We here at Hannigan Motorsports are very proud and excited to present the newest version of our GL1800 GEN II Trike conversion.
:clapping: The HMS GEN II SE-Special Edition :clapping:

DSCF0586.jpg

When Honda first unveiled the 2015 Anniversary SE-Special Edition Gold Wing, we knew it was destined to become a big Hit. Most appealing and exciting was that it provides the perfect "canvas" & Scheme to compliment the unique and Industry exclusive Lines & Styling that only a Hannigan GEN II Trike Conversion can offer.

DSCF0574.jpg

We painstakingly matched and recreated the Factory OEM Colors and Layout down to the closest matching possible for the unique Special Edition Striping including its light & angle influenced coloring and taper fade.

DSCF0576.jpg

Combining that typical Hannigan attention to Detail and unparalleled Quality in application & Finish along with the HMS GEN II's Industry unique OEM lines, something truly spectacular and amazing came together.

DSCF0570.jpg

A Bike & Trike befitting not only the 40th Anniversary of the Gold Wing but also the 40th Anniversary of Hannigan Motorsports as well.

DSCF0579.jpg
DSCF0572.jpg

We sincerely thank you for viewing our newest addition to the Hannigan Motorsports Stable of Trike Conversions.

The Conversions with the Industry exclusive "OEM created" Look & Feel.

DSCF0582.jpg

DSCF0575.jpg

DSCF0584.jpg

Re: >>>> ~ The New HMS GEN II SE-Special Edition ~ <<<<

Shame the 2015 wasn't out when I made arrangements with Anthony Weaver at Southern Motorsports for mine. Kinda makes me wish I had waited and bought myself a New Years Present instead of a Birthday Present. :Shrug: Anthony showed me some pics and described the new combination and he was correct it really looks sharp. Oh well, as they say live and learn.
Great job Hannigan. Ride Safe. Doc ThumbUp

I do believe that's my new trike! I was told Dave wanted to congratulate me on having #1 from Hannigan. It sure is a beaut. I still only have 39 miles on it.....I'm going to get some riding weather yet. Thanks Hannigan....another great trike!

I was there when you guys were working on this. Man you hit it out of the park. The only way a person will ever believe how good this looks is to see it. I hope my Harley Transformer looks that good.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skijudge

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skijudge
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png