***DK Custom Products is introducing the MacAir- Complete Bolt-On Air Ride System***

Jun 15, 2013
Red Banks, MS
***DK Custom Products is introducing the MacAir- Complete Bolt-On Air Ride System***

MacAir

Complete Bolt-On Air Ride System

Experience a New Level of Comfort

Hassle-Free Adjustment of Rear Shock Air Pressure

MADE in The USA by DK Custom Products

MacAirBoxTrunk3.jpg

Designed for Tri-Glides & Freewheelers.
Also available - Builders Kit for any 3 wheeled or 2 wheeled Motorcycle.

Click the LINK for more information and details.

Kelsey

Re: ***DK Custom Products is introducing the MacAir- Complete Bolt-On Air Ride System

I got a chance to see the Mac Air system in person while visiting DK Customs this past weekend and I'm impressed. Its a true adjust on the fly air ride system and also gives you the ability to air up your tires or your buddy's tire if needed. I will be installing one on my Bagger Trike so I can put it in the weeds or raise and adjust it when riding. I also like that you have the option of installing the self contained boxed unit as shown in the video or the builders component system which can be hidden in the front fairing or under the trike body. This system is compatible with any make or model bike or trike that runs air shocks.

Re: ***DK Custom Products is introducing the MacAir- Complete Bolt-On Air Ride System

No more guessing on air pressure in your shocks! With a simple flick of the switch you control the quality of your ride, no matter what the road conditions or load on the Trike! Forget about having to stop riding, removing the side panel, unscrewing the valve cap, finding the pump...that is all history!

Kelsey

I got a chance to see the Mac Air system in person while visiting DK Customs this past weekend and I'm impressed. Its a true adjust on the fly air ride system and also gives you the ability to air up your tires or your buddy's tire if needed. I will be installing one on my Bagger Trike so I can put it in the weeds or raise and adjust it when riding. I also like that you have the option of installing the self contained boxed unit as shown in the video or the builders component system which can be hidden in the front fairing or under the trike body. This system is compatible with any make or model bike or trike that runs air shocks.

You gonna make it jump up and down too? ... :pepper:

MacAir Complete Bolt-On Air Ride System for Harley Trikes
Works with Stock Shocks & Aftermarket Air Shocks

CompleteMacAir.jpg

Adjust Ride Height and Comfort Level Adjustments At Your Fingertips!

Click HERE for More Details

MacAir COMPLETE BOLT-ON AIR RIDE SYSTEM

**For Harley-Davidson Tri-Glides & Freewheelers**

~Experience a New Level of Comfort~Hassle-Free Adjustment of Rear Shock Air Pressure FOR Every Road Condition & Load~

Gauge.jpg

Click HERE for more photos and details!

-Cristy-

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png