Welcome Trike Mid Step

Mar 29, 2008
USA
Trike Talk would like to welcome our newest vendor, Trike Mid Step to the forum. Check out their product on the video below or see their complete product line at their website here at TrikeMidStep.com. Partners Terry, Tom and Lisa will be frequenting the forum to answer any questions you may have.

Looks pretty interesting. Wife has trouble getting on and off the back because of back, knee, and leg problems. Seeing how I am short it might help me also.

Looks pretty interesting. Wife has trouble getting on and off the back because of back, knee, and leg problems. Seeing how I am short it might help me also.
Hi Rod69, We are quite confident that this would help your wife. Last summer we installed the Trike Mid-Step for a couple whose wife had the same issues and they absolutely love it. In fact the quote the husband gave us was "This is slicker then snot on a door knob!" We would love to help you out. Please call the shop after 9am tomorrow if you would like more info. 920-863-1699 Thanks Lisa.

I've actually whacked my forehead on the edge of my windshield a few times getting on various trikes I've owned and I bet I'm not the only one, at least I HOPE I'm not the only one. I bet this would move you back away from the windshield enough to prevent this from happening.

I've actually whacked my forehead on the edge of my windshield a few times getting on various trikes I have owned and I bet I'm not the only one, at least I HOPE I'm not the only one. I bet this would move you back away from the windshield enough to prevent this from happening.

Hi Bazooka, Yes you are absolutely correct, in fact last year while we were vending at Suburban Harley in Milwaukee, WI at the fall rally, someone who had just rented a Tri-Glide from a Harley dealer, came up to us with a fresh gash on the bridge of his nose. It happened to him. He tried our Demo Tri- Glide with the Trike Mid-Step on it and could not believe how easy it was to get on and off. The step takes away the need to lean forward to maintain balance. Thanks Tom

View attachment 24971

- - - Updated - - -

Rod69, We are very happy to be a sponsor on the TrikeTalk Forum and appreciate your comments. We have been following this forum for several years now, watching it grow and grow. Stay tuned for more information and pictures to come. Thanks Tom

View attachment 24973

Attachments

• photo.jpeg
    photo.jpeg
    172.8 KB · Views: 229
  • photo.jpeg
    photo.jpeg
    172.8 KB · Views: 226
Hi Rod69, We are quite confident that this would help your wife. Last summer we installed the Trike Mid-Step for a couple whose wife had the same issues and they absolutely love it. In fact the quote the husband gave us was "This is slicker then snot on a door knob!" We would love to help you out. Please call the shop after 9am tomorrow if you would like more info. 920-863-1699 Thanks Lisa.
Thanks Tom and Lisa, looked on the web site and find it to be very interesting. Wife and I will have to discuss the possibilities of buying. Thanks again.

Thanks Tom and Lisa, looked on the web site and find it to be very interesting. Wife and I will have to discuss the possibilities of buying. Thanks again.
Thanks Rod69. These are pretty easy to install. I am usually always available for help or any questions you may have. Thanks TomView attachment 25073

Attachments

• 10626467_885520704810760_2173629738309873453_n.jpeg
    10626467_885520704810760_2173629738309873453_n.jpeg
    149.2 KB · Views: 235
I will vouch for the utility and comfort of these floorboards! I just wish they had been around a couple of years back when I made my own to fill our needs for easy mounting. I surely tired of doing the pants-leg chicken dance to get on or off the machine and she had almost an impossible time getting onboard over the fold-down driver's backrest.

Great product - now I know where to send folks when I am asked about mine.

I will vouch for the utility and comfort of these floorboards! I just wish they had been around a couple of years back when I made my own to fill our needs for easy mounting. I surely tired of doing the pants-leg chicken dance to get on or off the machine and she had almost an impossible time getting onboard over the fold-down driver's backrest.

Great product - now I know where to send folks when I am asked about mine.

Hi Loner, Thanks for the feedback. Our Trike Mid-Step is proudly made in the USA. Thanks Tom

Attachments

• 10626467_885520704810760_2173629738309873453_n.jpeg
    10626467_885520704810760_2173629738309873453_n.jpeg
    149.2 KB · Views: 388
  • photo.jpeg
    photo.jpeg
    172.8 KB · Views: 382
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    197.3 KB · Views: 368
I thought about pirating this idea (I have a welder and the design it very simple) but, I'm not gonna .. for two reasons:

1. I'm a small business owner and I want to support others like me ... give them their props ... it's a great idea.

2. I think it will look and last much better done professionally.

I'm saving my pennies again to restock the war chest for this mod ... but it's definitely on the wish list ... I'm looking at around $700 for this mod ... I need the mount and then the set of Kuryakyn passenger boards. So it probably won't be till this summer. I am one of those guys that grabs his pant leg to insure he doesn't scrape the seat with his boot. Not as big a deal on two wheels as the bike leaned to me ... with the trike it's a much bigger deal ... one of the few things I haven't quite figured out yet on the trike ... but I think this is the solution.

I thought about pirating this idea (I have a welder and the design it very simple) but, I'm not gonna .. for two reasons:

1. I'm a small business owner and I want to support others like me ... give them their props ... it's a great idea.

2. I think it will look and last much better done professionally.

I'm saving my pennies again to restock the war chest for this mod ... but it's definitely on the wish list ... I'm looking at around $700 for this mod ... I need the mount and then the set of Kuryakyn passenger boards. So it probably won't be till this summer. I am one of those guys that grabs his pant leg to insure he doesn't scrape the seat with his boot. Not as big a deal on two wheels as the bike leaned to me ... with the trike it's a much bigger deal ... one of the few things I haven't quite figured out yet on the trike ... but I think this is the solution.
Thanks Fuzzyphoto 2.JPGphoto 3.JPG

Sorry, previous post lost the photo I had in it. Let me try again.

Great product - now I know where to send folks when I am asked about mine (since my concept is somewhat similar - one-off, only, of course).

Red Trike Cropped Shot.JPG

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png