14/15 Trike chrome clutch/brake master cylinder cover kit

Jul 9, 2014
Athol, Ma. US
14/15 Harley Trike chrome clutch/brake master cylinder cover kit

Hi All, hope someone can point me in the right direction. Looking to finish chroming out my handlebars, has anyone found a source for chrome cover (not the lids, those seem to be easy to find) but covers for the OEM bodies of the cylinders. Appreciate your help, a link would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Re: 14/15 Harley Trike chrome clutch/brake master cylinder cover kit

Hi All, hope someone can point me in the right direction. Looking to finish chroming out my handlebars, has anyone found a source for chrome cover (not the lids, those seem to be easy to find) but covers for the OEM bodies of the cylinders. Appreciate your help, a link would be greatly appreciated!

Just a bit of concern here would be covering any part of the cylinders especially ! The engine has enough problem cooling the cylinders when they aren't covered, much more I would think covered !
Personally, I like chrome, but I refuse to cover any part of the engine & not let the air get to the parent metal to cool. That includes the primary also. Even think twice about the trans.
If you want things chromed, go with real chrome not a cover.
Real chrome is spendy, but an engine is even more expensive !

Re: 14/15 Harley Trike chrome clutch/brake master cylinder cover kit

Just a bit of concern here would be covering any part of the cylinders especially ! The engine has enough problem cooling the cylinders when they aren't covered, much more I would think covered !
Personally, I like chrome, but I refuse to cover any part of the engine & not let the air get to the parent metal to cool. That includes the primary also. Even think twice about the trans.
If you want things chromed, go with real chrome not a cover.
Real chrome is spendy, but an engine is even more expensive !

Sloufoot
I agree with you, but I'm reffering to the Master cylinders on the handlebars, not the engine cylinders. Damn sure don't want to cover the engine cylinders. Sorry for the confusion.

Re: 14/15 Trike chrome clutch/brake master cylinder cover kit

They are made for the Honda VTX rear master cylinder and front and rear calipers but I don't recall ever seeing one for the front master cylinders on the handlebars for any bike. But then I don't know everything. You can remove it and have it polished. I think that would look even better.

Re: 14/15 Trike chrome clutch/brake master cylinder cover kit

Not sure but maybe pre 14's will work as I have seen several 14-15s with them but cannot find in the catalog -- cuz I want them also

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mayhem-VOM

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mayhem-VOM
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png