Removing HD parade fan/install Love Jugs

Aug 21, 2011
Lake Murray, SC
I am going to remove my HD Parade fan. Does anyone know if the bolts are the same as stock or were there longer bolts furnished with the kit? I don't want to torque the bolts if they are too long and screw something up.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Wheeew .... I felt a flame coming on ... I thought just the mention of fans would wig ya out ... LOL

Nahhh......I'm a fan (pun intended) of Love-Jugs because they produce a very nice piece of equipment that does it's intended job very well, and NOT just because they are a sponsoring vendor here, but yes, of course I do appreciate that too and so should all of you.

What irks me is all the piling on from the "other" fan owners when their opinion wasn't solicited. Not to sound nasty, but that is what I will not put up with and if you don't believe me, get frisky a few times and you'll understand. It's about respect. Respecting the sponsors and respecting the forum staff. What goes on on other forums in terms of disrespecting sponsors or staff, doesn't necessarily fly here.

I don't expect every person to love each and every of our sponsor's products, nor do I twist anyone's arm to buy them, but I do expect a certain level of respect be given to those who work hard to produce a good product and stand behind it while helping to support this forum's operating costs by advertising here. This is what keeps us alive to provide you guys a great place to hang out and gather a lot of good information and fellowship with some fine, like-minded folks.

I care about the sponsors and I care about this site and I wont let it go into the toilet. Rant over.

Nahhh......I'm a fan (pun intended) of Love-Jugs because they produce a very nice piece of equipment that does their intended job very well, and NOT just because they are a sponsoring vendor here, but yes, of course I do appreciate that too and so should all of you.

What irks me is all the piling on from the "other" fan owners when their opinion wasn't solicited. Not to sound nasty, but that is what I will not put up with and if you don't believe me, get frisky a few times and you'll understand. It's about respect. Respecting the sponsors and respecting the forum staff. What goes on on other forums in terms of disrespecting sponsors or staff, doesn't necessarily fly here.

I don't expect every person to love each and every of our sponsor's products, nor do I twist anyone's arm to buy them, but I do expect a certain level of respect be given to those who work hard to produce a good product and stand behind it while helping to support this forum's operating costs. This is what keeps us alive to provide you guys a great place to hang out and gather a lot of good information and fellowship with some fine, like-minded folks.

I care about the sponsors and I care about this site and I wont let it go into the toilet. Rant over.

:Agree::pepper: 100 %

Roger

I went by my dealer today and got a printout of the installation instructions. As MSOCK03 said you reuse stock hardware.
Thanks to everyone for your input.

Maybe someone can explain the fan thing to me. I can understand using them if you are in a lot of parades, personally I shy away from them, way too much idling and clutch action. I don't understand the need for normal driving. We live on the desert in So. Cal. 100+ temperatures most of the summer. We also ride in Arizona and Nevada..... I know, it is a DRY heat :D :laugh:

Maybe someone can explain the fan thing to me. I can understand using them if you are in a lot of parades, personally I shy away from them, way too much idling and clutch action. I don't understand the need for normal driving. We live on the desert in So. Cal. 100+ temperatures most of the summer. We also ride in Arizona and Nevada..... I know, it is a DRY heat :D :laugh:

Your right, they're not needed for normal driving. They would be handy if a person is caught in a traffic jam or heavy city traffic.

Your right, they're not needed for normal driving. They would be handy if a person is caught in a traffic jam or heavy city traffic.

With all due respect, every Harley needs LOVE JUGS. Maybe not every moment - when you're tooling down the highway the high volume of air naturally cools your engine, but when you are not moving fast there is no natural cooler for your engine or your oil (not to mention your thighs and other vulnerable body parts). In every other situation LOVE JUGS takes over the cooling function of that 80 MPH wind keeping your oil flowing and your engine cool, even in the worst of conditions.
I can unqualifiedly say that a LOVE JUGS installed Harley will not have any of the symptoms associated with engine heat. That includes the rider and passenger discomfort; engine overheating with all of its symptoms from pinging to costly repairs; and oil that never loses its viscosity and flows continuously, even with a bike sitting at idle for many hours as you will see on the web site videos.

I'd be interested to see a reply from even one LOVE JUGS owner that does not support what I'm saying. LOVE JUGS works 100% of the time you are riding, and in any traffic condition - I GUARANTY IT.

I have parade gear, not no fans....do have "jugs" though:clapping:
Good Morning. Can you tell me how your JUGS are working for you? Have they made any difference in your ride? If so, how?

I'd also love that Parade Fan for my Museum of Failed Attempts. I'll be happy to pay the postage if you are throwing it away anyway.

Thanks

Yeah....how are those "jugs" working for you? :clapping:

Good Morning. Can you tell me how your JUGS are working for you? Have they made any difference in your ride? If so, how?

I'd also love that Parade Fan for my Museum of Failed Attempts. I'll be happy to pay the postage if you are throwing it away anyway.

Thanks

Steve,
Glad to see you posting. Just a head's up since I'm sure you didnt know this....the "BinIdaho" handle stands for Barbara in Idaho. :D I think she was talking about a different set of "jugs". She does have a pretty wicked sense of humor. :laugh:

OK Barbara, You got me on that one. I'm an old boy and I'm so concentrating on the "JUGS" of a less soft and sweet nature that I completely got snookered. My bad, but I can make it up to you by selling you some LOVE JUGS that will make you cool rather than hot. Check out my web site and see why you should have 2 pairs of jugs on your bike while you're riding.

I will verify that Barbara does have a wicked set of "jugs". I am sure they work fine.
And I mean that in the most respectful and flattering way possible. ;)

Now that we have Barbara's Jugs in hand, and I mean that in a most respectful way, let's see what is missing from this conversation.

Barbara isn't the only one who needs another set of LOVE JUGS, you may need them even more. I see you're riding a Harley Trike - the hottest bike known to mankind. If Barbara has hot jugs, you must have a complimentary part of your anatomy burning up when you ride that heat beast of yours. I can solve your problem with my LOVE JUGS Cooling System.

OK Barbara, You got me on that one. I'm an old boy and I'm so concentrating on the "JUGS" of a less soft and sweet nature that I completely got snookered. My bad, but I can make it up to you by selling you some LOVE JUGS that will make you cool rather than hot. Check out my web site and see why you should have 2 pairs of jugs on your bike while you're riding.

I think you should make it up to her by sending her a free T-shirt!!

Now that we have Barbara's Jugs in hand, and I mean that in a most respectful way, let's see what is missing from this conversation.

Barbara isn't the only one who needs another set of LOVE JUGS, you may need them even more. I see you're riding a Harley Trike - the hottest bike known to mankind. If Barbara has hot jugs, you must have a complimentary part of your anatomy burning up when you ride that heat beast of yours. I can solve your problem with my LOVE JUGS Cooling System.

I actually do not have any heat issues at this time, but I did when I first got my Cool Blue Calf Cooker. I have since made a lotta mods, and as Screwball can attest, mine makes ice cubes now. My big fat motor does not work very hard to get me down the road and since we only have one freeway all the way across the bottom of this state, I never ever sit in traffic idling. I have checked your product out though, but since I burnt up some parts of my anatomy when I was in my 20's, it might be redundant now. But you never know when that could change.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png