Trike Mid Step Video - How It Works

How much does this cost and what is the weight restriction. Can it be mounted on the right side of the trike as I have an artificial left leg which only allows me to get on, on the right side. Can I get this in Alberta Canada??

Even folded up, it looks like it would interfere with access to the parking brake on my 2015 Harley Tri-glide. Any thoughts on this?

Even folded up, it looks like it would interfere with access to the parking brake on my 2015 Harley Tri-glide. Any thoughts on this?
Hi Consitter, We have installed a lot on 14 and 15's. If you flip up
board you can set brake. Some get off and set brake. I had one dealer add an extension to the parking brake . Customer came to me after that install on his parking brake lever to show me.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    183.1 KB · Views: 249
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    197.3 KB · Views: 311
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    183.4 KB · Views: 249
Hi Consitter, We have installed a lot on 14 and 15's. If you flip up
board you can set brake. Some get off and set brake. I had one dealer add an extension to the parking brake . Customer came to me after that install on his parking brake lever to show me.
Hi Consitter, Here is a couple more pics of a 15. Thanks Tom

Attachments

• DSC_0172.JPG
    DSC_0172.JPG
    131.1 KB · Views: 262
  • DSC_0173.JPG
    DSC_0173.JPG
    459.8 KB · Views: 321
  • DSC_0174.JPG
    DSC_0174.JPG
    435.1 KB · Views: 279
Best dollars I have spent on my Harley tri.

- - - Updated - - -

We installed our mid steps about 45 day ago. And from my first time I stepped up and got on I new right then. This was going to make my riding so much better. If anyone has bad knees or legs by all means put the mid steps on you will love them. Just wanted to let you know what my experience with them was. Big Red from Kansas. Hope to see you all at sturgis.

I know I'm way late getting back to you on this, but I don't see any pics here.
Oops...sorry...I can see them now. For some reason they weren't in the comments in the news section. I didn't see this a thread until just now.

Trike Mid-Step

Oops...sorry...I can see them now. For some reason they weren't in the comments in the news section. I didn't see this a thread until just now.
Thanks Tom I just sent you a message on pics. Thanks Tom

- - - Updated - - -

What is the projected availability for a Victory?
Hi, I have not had a Victory trike in our shop yet. I will look into that one. Do you get up to Greenbay or Manitowoc,Wi. at all? Thanks Tom

Did you buy one of those? I'm kinda interested, but the price seems a lot to just help get my old butt on the trike. It's not just the mount, I'd have to buy another set of boards to match mine ... I'm guessing passenger ones.
In the process...they aren't for me though. My daughter is special needs, and this will help her to get on and off the bike just needing me to keep her balance. She weighs 90 lbs now and is getting too heavy for dear old dad to lift on and off the bike.

I'm going to have to save up for it. Just like anything else that helps out people that are infirm or handicapped, it's really expensive. But it's something we've pretty much gotta have so she can ride.

It will have an added benefit, as my wife has a bad knee and it will help her to get on when she decides to ride with me.

- - - Updated - - -

And they come with floorboards if you want them. But, like you said if you want them to match, you'll have to buy some hd boards. They take a significant amount off the price of you don't get their floorboards. To us here on the forum the price is $445, I believe.

Trike Mid-Step

Fitment ? 2008 Harley Ultra Motor Trike with Gladiator Independent rear suspension with splash guards. Where can I get info & price?
Hi, we are in tomahawk, wi. Vending at the fall rally. This week. If you have ground affects on trike, they probably won't work. My cell is 920-615-4637 thanks Tom

A big thank you to the folks at Trike MidStep! They've made it so much easier for my special needs daughter to get on and off my Tri Glide. Well, a video is worth at least a thousand words.

so, here ya go...

A big thank you to the folks at Trike MidStep! They've made it so much easier for my special needs daughter to get on and off my Tri Glide. Well, a video is worth at least a thousand words.

so, here ya go...

Hi Scott, Thank You for the Video. Your daughter looks so happy getting on . Have a Merry Christmas Tom

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buzzruzz

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buzzruzz
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png