Road trip time

We are outta here! Trikes are loaded, gassed, oiled, and aired up. Heading to Bullhead City, Az. to check on the house and boat. Then off to Phoenix to meet some old friends for a week end of debauchery.... Probably head home the 'hard way' via Sedona, Jerome, Prescott Valley and the customary root beer float in Seligman. Rt. 66 back to Bullhead, a couple of days on the Colorado River and playing the slots in Laughlin Nevada then home. Not really how long we will be out, this retirement gig is a lot of fun.

My Son & I was in that area last year. Everybody that lives out in that area has some of the best riding. Have you ever rode on Rt.96 & 97 ? It's just off of 89 South of Prescott? It's a beautiful ride! Enjoy your trip.

Getting our kicks on Route 66, and an unscheduled stop to adjust the music on her iPod. In the Southern California desert on the way to Bullhead City, Az.

How do you like the spiked helmet on a 63 year old Grandmother Harley rider??

Attachments

• GOPR0737-c.jpg
    GOPR0737-c.jpg
    498.9 KB · Views: 102
  • GOPR0753-s.jpg
    GOPR0753-s.jpg
    828.3 KB · Views: 106
Looking forward to some more pics screwball, love the helmet, matches some of the cactus in the area, lol.

We have some business to take care of here in Bullhead, so we won't be heading to Phoenix until Thursday or Friday. There a couple of days then off to Sedona and all parts north. I've got about 60 pictures on the GoPro so far. We will be getting into the REALLY pretty riding country soon.

This is the outlook view of the Sedona Valley. Rt. 89a South through Jerome, Az. and heading into the Prescott Valley. Jackets because it is about 7000 feet, you could still find snow on North facing gullies. BEAUTIFUL ride. We have gone about 1200 miles so far. these are 'phone cam' pictures, got about 300 on the Go Pro I'll edit and make a slide show when we get home next week. Love the ride on the Freewheeler.

Attachments

• 20150316_115350-s.jpg
    20150316_115350-s.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 96
Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. Heading out on our last leg tomorrow morning at the crack of early.... well 9ish maybe. 300 leisurely miles back to California home. I've got about 400 pictures on the GoPro I need to edit into a slideshow, then I'll publish it here. Been fun, and a hell of a shakedown cruise for the new trikes. 1200 miles so far.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png