Daytona Bike Week

spowell928

Reaction score
Went to Daytona for Bike week last week and only saw 1 Freewheeler while we were there. Are they that hard to come by or just not selling many??

Not sure when you were there but the last week, we saw a good number of Freewheelers. Not as numerous as TG and Honda conversions but they have been around longer.

did ya enjoy Daytona? WE saw lots of strange and wonderful sights.

Steve

I was there with mine. Saw several others on the road while I was there too.

I went on the 18th but only made it to Rossmeyer. I did not want to get in the traffic around Main Street. I only saw 1 while I was there also.

Attachments

• Freewheeler.jpg
    Freewheeler.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 114
It had been 15 years since we had been to Daytona and it was great. Beautiful bikes nice friendly folks and the weather was perfect. Daytona has done so many bike weeks that they have it down to an art. Destination Daytona was outstanding, the Speedway was very well organized and layed out and Main Street was rocking. Never saw anyone get out of hand.

It was my first but won't be my last. Things were spread out and not jammed together. We have been to Laconia and Myrtle Beach. Sturgis next year maybe. Main St. was great ! I could have stayed there for hours just watching people ride by. Lots of hot trikes and bikes, hot cars and hot women and cool beverages of all kinds. Saw a Boss Hoss with a big old motor do a burnout. Cops were cool and the people made you feel welcome. Great time for me. Now if we could just get the price of a hotel room down to normal.

It was my first but won't be my last. Things were spread out and not jammed together. We have been to Laconia and Myrtle Beach. Sturgis next year maybe. Main St. was great ! I could have stayed there for hours just watching people ride by. Lots of hot trikes and bikes, hot cars and hot women and cool beverages of all kinds. Saw a Boss Hoss with a big old motor do a burnout. Cops were cool and the people made you feel welcome. Great time for me. Now if we could just get the price of a hotel room down to normal.

Hmmmm, that and the whole flying pig thing :D

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png