Got my new Vivid Black Freewheeler today

Sold my 13 Street Glide outright this morning and went straight to the dealership and purchased my Vivid Black Freewheeler today and love it! Bought and installed FW windshield and Passenger Backrest.

Been riding Harley's for 30 years and fell in love with the look of the Freewheeler at first sight and knew I was going to get one. Only took 2 weeks to sell the Street Glide so my suffering/wait was short

Looking forward to some good discussions and sharing ideas.

Sweet :):pepper:ThumbUp:pepper: Love it...Congrat's. I will be getting one around October of this year and I can't wait. I hear ya about the suffering when it comes to waiting :Agree:

Ride Safe,
Bill G

Congrats!

I bought the first Freewheeler delivered to the dealer. There were 'preview' pictures published on this board, when I saw it I called the dealer. They said they had one coming in the next week. Told them to put a "SOLD" sign on it. Just over 5000 miles so far, just finished a 1440 mile trip around Arizona and Nevada. Hope you love riding it as much as I do.

I also bought a black one and I like it better every time I ride it . Anxious to take it on a road trip this spring. Enjoy!!

Went for a 60 mile ride after work today and I love this thing. Really has some good pull even from down low in 4th and 5th!

Been out of town since my purchase Saturday, but riding her to the Office tomorrow to show it off some.

Sold my 13 Street Glide outright this morning and went straight to the dealership and purchased my Vivid Black Freewheeler today and love it! Bought and installed FW windshield and Passenger Backrest.

Been riding Harley's for 30 years and fell in love with the look of the Freewheeler at first sight and knew I was going to get one. Only took 2 weeks to sell the Street Glide so my suffering/wait was short

Looking forward to some good discussions and sharing ideas.

Got My Free on Nov1 after 2 TG's. Black and chrome! Just turned 10,000 miles. 5 week trip this summer. Will hit 35-40 states. Love this thing!!!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
52johnson

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
52johnson
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png