Who all in the group is going to Sturgis?

Sturgis

We spent a week at Sturgis last summer for the 74th, and booked our rooms a few months ago for this summer. I will be 75 in June and thought the 75th rally was in honor of my birthday. Hope to see a lot of you there, the beginning of Aug. Be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry

One days ride from here. No "plans" to go, but that doesn't mean I won't end up heading out there for a few days. Lodging is never an issue. Have several places to stay. Most of the time we are in Hill City at a place called Crooked Creek.

Loop through Sturgis

Buddy and I are riding out from Seattle, but are only planning on riding through for one day. It will be a first for both of us. The idea is to go so we can say we have been there, done that! :~)

We are going to spend the night before about 2 hours north in Bowman, ND, then ride down to Sturgis. Spend the day there, then go to Custer for the night. It is possible we might go back the next day, but we will probably head south.

After Sturgis, we are planning a loop through Wyoming, Colorado, northern New Mexico, Utah, Nevada, then north through Oregon and maybe Idaho back into Washington.

I'm so going!!!!

I leave Anchorage Alaska on July 27th, riding down the Alaska Highway... then after Sturgis, riding to Reno then Portland and Seattle, before hooking up with more friends and riding back to Alaska via the Cassiar Highway. Full Loop... about 7k miles estimated :p

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CedarRonin

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CedarRonin
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png