What motorcycle gang do you belong to?

Interesting story.
I know I'm not in a criminal gang or have terroristic ties, so I'm a bit puzzled by their reasoning that all motorcycle owners could be in a gang.
I guess I really don't care that the FBI has me on one of their lists, as long as the info is used in ultimately keeping our great nation safe...

OK, so according to the article, since most of us are motorcycle and gun owners we are way more likely to be criminals. What a crock.

I've been in the military gang and then the law enforcement gang for 52 years along with the motorcycle owner gang. Just another list.

I am a vet (1969-1975), a former cop, a registered republican and pure conservative and a motorcycle owner on and off since 1968. I guess being on somebody's list is nothing new for me but I do have to admit that this one just plain sucks!

Gang? I think not.

Just found out, that is a satirical website. Notice the .com.co

And the other news on their ticker..., George Zimmerman announces for Pres, Pennsylvania bridge repaired with rope & duct tape, etc

I was about to get angry...

As a member of the BLUE KNIGHTS (retired LEO)
I'm on THEIR list, but then I'm also on several others (military, gun owner, etc)......known it for years........BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING!!
:mad:

They have another list, if you are the REGISTERED OWNER OF AN AMERICAN MADE FOUR WHEEL DRIVE TRUCK you probably have a rifle in the gun rack so they are going to leave you alone.:clapping:

I belong to the Sons of Arthritis, we are hard riding, hard core druggies!!!:AGGHH::D:Meds:
DSC_0113__16559.1407671479.500.750.jpg

I don't give a damn what some bureaucrat in Washington is collecting....It isn't going to change the way I lead my life one damn bit.

I love that quote that "67% of motorcycle riders are more likely to commit crimes"....Do ya think some fool is lumping all riders together again?

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johear65

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johear65
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png