Finally Got The SPYDER OUT

have you put it in ECO mode and drive slow?? Just a thought.

I know turning on ECO mode takes the power down

Okay, that's a new one on me. So the answer is no. I just put it go mode and go. So what's this ECO mode and how do you get there? Splain please. I'm all ears. Or maybe that should be EYES.

EDIT already: I asked my wife about it. It isn't available on the 2012 model we have. That came out for the 14 models.

Interesting idea though and I now wonder if the dealer can put the BUDs on and add it to a 12.

Probably not but I'm going to see if my dealer can convince BRP it might be a good software update for older models that do parades and such. I do have a great dealer that doesn't mind going to bat for his customer.

Okay, that's a new one on me. So the answer is no. I just put it go mode and go. So what's this ECO mode and how do you get there? Splain please. I'm all ears. Or maybe that should be EYES.

EDIT already: I asked my wife about it. It isn't available on the 2012 model we have. That came out for the 14 models. Interesting idea though and I now wonder if the dealer can put the BUDs on and add it to a 12.

Probably not but I'm going to see if my dealer can convince BRP it might be a good software update for older models that do parades and such.

I do have a great dealer that doesn't mind going to bat for his customer.

Well it was a thought and good luck if it is possible to add to your 2012..ON mine there is a green eco button on the left handle controls..hold it down for a few seconds and wala you are in eco mode..I am trying to remember how much power it takes it down..:xzqxz:

That would certainly be great but since you said it takes a button there is probably more to it than just a software thing. The difference in the 12's and 14's though is a lot. 12's like high RPM's. The 14's are back to what I think they should be but we've made our bed so to speak with what we have. I'm still going to bug my dealer. Worst he could do is laugh at me.

What horn type?

Just checked my front tire pressureand was 10.5 PSI..Another thread mentioned tire pressures and decided I better check mine.

Went to 19.1PSI and made the steering even more smoother..

The ride today was the most relaxing thing I have done in a while..:D

PLus my new horn was a hoot!! ITs sounds like a semi horn..

Trikermutha, hello and glad to see your pounding on the miles!

what horn did you upgrade to? Want to change mine too, miss my air horn on the Valkyrie.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topaz

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topaz
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png