It's Three Wheel Thursday!! Post your best 1 or 2 pics

That was fun!

TGWheelie2_zps599a3122.jpg

At the Arctic Circle in 2013

ToAC20_zps43f95e56.jpg

Kevin

Okay ... Is it me or do they look the same ... the post 15 looks more orange ... but I don't trust color subtleties on the puter .. I do love the look of a road glide trike.

I friend of mine has a road glide ... very custom ... lots of bling ... I think a great looking ride ... he tells me when he gets off the bike, he never looks back ... I asked why and he said ... the road glide is a great riding touring bike ... very comfy ... but (his opinion here ... not mine) it's ugly so I don't look back.

I gotta say though .. in the trike version .. it really comes off almost regal .. the big front faring tones down the big rear end ... or maybe it's vice versa ... I'm tying to explain that I like the look of a road glide trike ... please no flaming ... :D

50b2c89d-70b1-4d35-be82-fe2b4dbad508_zpschufanjj.jpg

Fun with granddaughter, Marley... We look fast, but only a couple mph here in the drive for her first ride. Its all she talked about for days...

Okay ... Is it me or do they look the same ... the post 15 looks more orange ... but I don't trust color subtleties on the puter .. I do love the look of a road glide trike.

I friend of mine has a road glide ... very custom ... lots of bling ... I think a great looking ride ... he tells me when he gets off the bike, he never looks back ... I asked why and he said ... the road glide is a great riding touring bike ... very comfy ... but (his opinion here ... not mine) it's ugly so I don't look back.

I gotta say though .. in the trike version .. it really comes off almost regal .. the big front faring tones down the big rear end ... or maybe it's vice versa ... I'm tying to explain that I like the look of a road glide trike ... please no flaming ... :D

Cant be so bad, he rides it and has no issue being seen riding it........ If you know what I mean!! ThumbUpThumbUp

Cant be so bad, he rides it and has no issue being seen riding it........ If you know what I mean!! ThumbUpThumbUp

When Harley quit making the tour glide they lost a customer right up till they started making the road glide and If I could afford it I would buy one and trike it for a fact.
I absolutely love my old Tour glide ultra with the Champion conversion I put on it.
I'm prejudiced but I think the tour and road glide trikes are really nice looking.ThumbUp

- - - Updated - - -

Just bought it,

Wheel changes coming soon

You bet old son, That's my kinda machine!
Yours looks like a predator about to pounce.

Three classics in my book!

00505_jMvh36ndoxO_600x450.jpgtogowotee pass 1.jpg

Attachments

• -1.jpg
    -1.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 70
When Harley quit making the tour glide they lost a customer right up till they started making the road glide and If I could afford it I would buy one and trike it for a fact.
I absolutely love my old Tour glide ultra with the Champion conversion I put on it.
I'm prejudiced but I think the tour and road glide trikes are really nice looking.ThumbUp

- - - Updated - - -

You bet old son, That's my kinda machine!
Yours looks like a predator about to pounce.

Three classics in my book!

View attachment 26514View attachment 26515

Dang...those are some good looking trikes

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png