Saddle Bag Kit - Don't you drill holes!!! - SAVE 10% USE CODE NOHOLES

SEE THROUGH BRAZ

Sponsor - SEE THROUGH BRAZ
Jan 21, 2014
Illinois
Saddle Bag Kit - Don't you drill holes!!! - SAVE 10% USE CODE NOHOLES

Trike Saddle Bag Kit
SEE THROUGH BRAZ [SUP]®[/SUP] introduces a new process for attaching trike bags without drilling holes. We use our protective coating and a fastener system that withstand heat and cold and designed to hold up to 120 lbs. If you no longer want the bags on, removal is easy and does not damage paint.

WHY DRILL HOLES TO INSTALL SADDLE BAGS?

Don’t want to drill holes in your $35,000 trike? SEE THROUGH BRAZ [SUP]®[/SUP] has designed a kit to install these saddle bags without drilling holes, and will protect the paint underneath.

Location of bags is convenient for both rider and passenger without eliminating the comfort for the passenger. In addition, once they are installed, you are able to change seats without interference. Just remove the bag and readjust without any damage to paint. Easy as 1, 2, 3 and it is done.

Road and weight tested for durability.

SEE THROUGH BRAZ [SUP]®[/SUP] has the kit to install these saddle bags without drilling holes or worrying about damaging the painted surfaces. Once installed, the bags can be removed, adjusted or stored as needed.

saddle_bag_1.png
saddle_bag_2.png

So how does this work? I've been looking at the bags to tone down all the white on my tri and to provide some convenient storage

It is really pretty simple, I will give you the low down but the instructions that come with it are a little more detailed.
1) Apply SEE THROUGH BRAZ Clear Material to your trike
2) Apply industrial strength Velcro (you can't buy this stuff in stores) to both your bags and the clear material (it never touches your trike since it is applied to the clear SEE THROUGH BRAZ material
3) Ta da! You are done! Celebrate with an adult beverage!
4) If for at any time you want to completely remove the bags for example if you were to sell your trike you just remove the SEE THROUGH BRAZ material and ta da! All clean with no traces of your bags even being there!

Al is our product expert so if you have additional questions or just want to talk to him give him a call at 800-543-8154.

It is really pretty simple, I will give you the low down but the instructions that come with it are a little more detailed.
1) Apply SEE THROUGH BRAZ Clear Material to your trike
2) Apply industrial strength Velcro (you can't buy this stuff in stores) to both your bags and the clear material (it never touches your trike since it is applied to the clear SEE THROUGH BRAZ material
3) Ta da! You are done! Celebrate with an adult beverage!
4) If for at any time you want to completely remove the bags for example if you were to sell your trike you just remove the SEE THROUGH BRAZ material and ta da! All clean with no traces of your bags even being there!

Al is our product expert so if you have additional questions or just want to talk to him give him a call at 800-543-8154.

If I already have clear bra (3m) on that area, is that an issue?

If I already have clear bra (3m) on that area, is that an issue?

The 3M material would need to be removed and the SEE THROUGH BRAZ Material would need to be installed. Our product is different and has been road and weight tested for durability. Also, the dimensions of our product are different so the area that needs to be covered to apply the velcro is different. Please let me know if you have any additional questions

The 3M material would need to be removed and the SEE THROUGH BRAZ Material would need to be installed. Our product is different and has been road and weight tested for durability. Also, the dimensions of our product are different so the area that needs to be covered to apply the velcro is different. Please let me know if you have any additional questions

Thanks ... will let ya know when I decide to do this

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CedarRonin

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CedarRonin
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png