Nano

Nov 10, 2011
kernersville NC. USA
just got back from killing paper people at the range. This was my first time to fire my Nano.
At routine self-defense distances it is acceptably accurate.
Fired 50 rounds .No FTE.
I am pleased with my Nano.:):):)

Never shot the Nano. Glad you are pleased with it. Looking into the 43 Glock 9mm. Might be some time before you can get one to try out. Carry my 42 .380 and my 27 40 cal. in the mean time.

My wife is looking for pocket gun, and the Nano is on the list, also, the Sig P290. Glad to hear about the reliability of the Nano. That's a major factor for her (and me).

I carry this, Very simple to use, 45 cal in one barrel and 410 "000" buck in the other. It will stop the threat.......... Bond Arms.......

USA_defender.jpg

Bet that's a handful when you torch it. I got one of those Judges for snakes myself. Alternate .410 and .45 Colt in case a coyote come by too. I would never considered a hand held shotgun but it isn't bad at all. That little thing looks like it would nearly flip out of your hand. Or at least knock your glasses off.:D

A shooting buddy just got the Beretta Nano for himself. Shot it this weekend and it's now his everyday carry. Also got the +2 magazine for it. A nice, small, reliable gun.

I am deciding between a Nano and a Taurus 738 TCP .380 as a Light weight CCW. I want something Light and easy to conceal, but with enough A$$ to get the job done. Right now I'm leaning to the TCP. I like the size and with the right ammo I believe it could get the job done up close and personal.

My S&W 357 and Colt Commander 45 1911 is just a bigger Stick than I like for everyday carry.

I really like the Taurus 410/45 over under like Sully's, but with 2 rounds and out I would want to carry a back up. I have a lot of Law enforcement friends and that is what they carry, wouldn't go out without one they say, so that's speaks volumes to me. So it is on my list of must haves!!!:D

Need to take a look at the 380 Ruger LCP. 9.5oz. I've have put 200 rounds through it with out a problem. Also have a S&W bodyguard 380, 11.8oz have not never had any problems with FTE or FTF. Taurus has lots of problems in the past with their pistols and recently just settled a $39M suit, involving their pistols. Just my $0.02

Nuc

Have heard mostly good about The SCCY ( Sky) 9mm. Can't say personally though. Have held it and cycled the slide before. My friend, the Gun shop owner and High School class mate said he liked it, and for the price. Might be worth a try. Good luck cavie.

Had the opportunity to go to the range with my friends Nano. Shot very well. Long trigger pull but a nice little piece. He's been carrying it in a Sneaky Pete holster. Small, accurate, reliable. No issues.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daedalus

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daedalus
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png