Traxxion front end...

Best money I ever spent.
I have a 02 wing trike 4 1/2* rake and at about 60k my left fork seal started leaking. Wanting a Traxxion conversion it prompted me to do so. I made a appt. and went to their shop in GA. and had the "full monte" along with a new set of front pads done. It took them about 5 hrs to complete the job. The result was night and day. No more shimmy or shake.The road bumps smoothed out. Just overall noticable performance difference.A little costly at $1480 complete but wellworth it.:Flag:

Best money I ever spent.
I have a 02 wing trike 4 1/2* rake and at about 60k my left fork seal started leaking. Wanting a Traxxion conversion it prompted me to do so. I made a appt. and went to their shop in GA. and had the "full monte" along with a new set of front pads done. It took them about 5 hrs to complete the job. The result was night and day. No more shimmy or shake.The road bumps smoothed out. Just overall noticable performance difference.A little costly at $1480 complete but wellworth it.:Flag:

Thanks, glad to hear you're happy with it.

Best money I ever spent.

Sarge, what do you mean by Full Monte? What was included in your upgrade? Did they also do mods in the rear of the trike?:confused:

Sorry it took awhile to get back to you.
The "full monte" is what Traxxion calls completely renewing the front forks, Springs, cartridges, seals etc. They have a upgrade for your rear shock if your trike still has it. I forgot what conversion you have. Some eliminate the rear shock that comes on the wing. Anyway if you want to see what their product and what it does go to their website at traxxion.com The fork conversion is about $1200.I had front pads put on alsowhich brought mine up to $1400.:Flag:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png