''O'' PIPE.

Okay, I have to be the dummy. What the heck does it actually do? I read about it and it increases back pressure. And from what I can see that's a DUH. Looks like an inlet and no outlet to me so sure it's going to increase back pressure. I'm obviously missing something. Right?

If you install the twin ''O'' pipe instead of the single ''O'' pipe, According to the manufacturer The twin ''O'' pipe is superior to the inferior single ''O'' pipe, With twice the backpressure but without twice the cost..;) :Shrug:

Okay, I have to be the dummy. What the heck does it actually do? I read about it and it increases back pressure. And from what I can see that's a DUH. Looks like an inlet and no outlet to me so sure it's going to increase back pressure. I'm obviously missing something. Right?

check out the home page for the site and see if that helps, they have a lot of interesting stuffThumbUp
http://kalecoauto.com/

:blush::blush::blush: Ha ha ha. I get it now. I thought there was an opening that I couldn't see. Where was the little smilely face guy. Chock up one big fat sucker fish caught.:D

Sometimes Smiley Face's... Rune the plot..... That's what make this Forum great,
Nobody take's offence.. And everyone can let slide with a pun or two.:pepper::pepper: Some Forums are strictly nuts and bolts,:( And in my humble opinion boring...:D

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johear65

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johear65
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png