Floor Board Extentions Plus Extended Shifter

Mar 5, 2015
Bakersfield California USA
Added floor board extensions to the new Freewheeler. Also added an extended heel shifter plus a round polished shift linkage.

Adjusted shift arms to my liking and all is much better now. Shifts great and I have full use of the floor boards now.

Ride Safe All, :)
Bill G

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 143
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 147
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 154
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 145
Added floor board extensions to the new Freewheeler. Also added an extended heel shifter plus a round polished shift linkage.

Adjusted shift arms to my liking and all is much better now. Shifts great and I have full use of the floor boards now.

Bill G

Amazing how that little bit of extra room from Floorboard Extensions can make a Big difference in comfort.

Kevin

Another one of those "things" the manufacturers should be doing:Shrug: However, thanks to people like you, we have these options available to us to improve our "rides":clapping:

extenions

Bill G

Where did you get the extensions from

Where did you get the extensions from

I got the Trike specific floor board extensions at V Twin Goodies online $49.95. There a top notch quality product and easy to install. I have installed this brand on several bikes over the years. I have never had an issue or a flaw one at all with the product. I highly recommend the V Twin Goodies brand floor board extensions.

Very fast delivery too.

Best of luck you will love them, :)
Bill G

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 125
I got the Trike specific floor board extensions at V Twin Goodies online $49.95. There a top notch quality product and easy to install. I have installed this brand on several bikes over the years. I have never had an issue or a flaw one at all with the product. I highly recommend the V Twin Goodies brand floor board extensions.

Very fast delivery too.

Best of luck you will love them, :)

Bill G

Thank you. :)

We did the prototype work and gave Tom, at V Twin Goodies, the specs for the 14-up Trike Specific floorboard extensions. He manufactures an excellent product.

You can see them at this LINK.

Kevin

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skijudge

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skijudge
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png