Likes Likes:  52
Thanks Thanks:  4
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Genuine Lehman Trike Parts

1+ Posts
    User ID

Default 2001 GL1800 Lehman Trike Questions

Hello

A very good friend of mine passed away and it's looking like I may have a chance to get his 2001 Goldwing with a Lehman Monarch kit. Possibly a Monarch II kit. How do I tell the difference? It does have the parking brake.

There is some sort of noise in either the transmission or rear end. It hasn't been run in the last two years or so, and now I see he had been searching for some type of problem rear of the fuse block. It evidently didn't run, possibly those relays or solenoids back there. It will not turn over. The F1 light goes on but does go off. IF it turns out that I do get it I may have lots of questions for you.

Thank you,

2. Love Jugs
    78500+ Posts
    Gold Club Member
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by '01Trike View Post
    Hello

A very good friend of mine passed away and it's looking like I may have a chance to get his 2001 Goldwing with a Lehman Monarch kit. Possibly a Monarch II kit. How do I tell the difference? It does have the parking brake.

There is some sort of noise in either the transmission or rear end. It hasn't been run in the last two years or so, and now I see he had been searching for some type of problem rear of the fuse block. It evidently didn't run, possibly those relays or solenoids back there. It will not turn over. The F1 light goes on but does go off. IF it turns out that I do get it I may have lots of questions for you.

Thank you,
    Clay............Welcome to Trike-Talk..........
    Sometimes a Cigar is Just a Cigar.....
    2019 Tri-Glide.......

User ID

Default 2012 Victory Vision Crossbow

Looking for information as the the right trailer hitch for a 2012 Victory Vision Crossbow conversion. I'm almost sure the hitch for the vision will work, then again, I've been wrong before.

Any help would be appreciated.

Woody

650+ Posts
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by woodysjrny View Post
    Looking for information as the the right trailer hitch for a 2012 Victory Vision Crossbow conversion. I'm almost sure the hitch for the vision will work, then again, I've been wrong before.

Any help would be appreciated.

Woody
    i would suggest u start a new thread !

1+ Posts
    User ID

Default body parts

would you have any goldwing side panels?

1+ Posts
    User ID

Default Goldwing side panels

Quote Originally Posted by Lee H. Mann View Post
    I have decided to chime in with an announcement. Many Lehman owners are having difficulty contacting the factory to get parts and or part numbers, answer to maintenance questions and general information on their Lehman Trike. Since the company is now under new ownership and many of the old employees have left, there is a lot of information that left as well. Many of the models prior to 2002 are unknown to the existing Lehman company representatives and therefor the understanding of particular parts for these models is also missing.

I have been a Lehman Dealer since 1998 and have serviced and re-built models that date back to the mid-1980's. I also have a number of wear related new parts for these older dis-continued models as well as part numbers for the ones I don't stock.

Post a question or comment and I will do my best to solve your issues.

Thanks
    Im looking for some side panels for an 07 wing. Onthebordertrikeshop@gmail.com

Senior Moderator
    Gold Club Member
    TrikeTalk Moderator
    User ID

David the owner of that business died several months ago. A friend comes on occasionally to see if there is anything needed that they still have. It does not appear to be very often.
    Stallion #406 // 2013 Tri-Glide

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021