Lehman Trike Parts & Info Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought a 2005 sportster lehman conversion. Not sure how to get he hubcaps off an

I have a 2005 that the rims were changed. It too had Hub caps. They also have a plastic hub cover wrench to use to turn them off. By what I see you could use a smooth or soft jaw pliers or wrap them with tape to keep from marking the chrome.

Trunk Bumper

I have decided to chime in with an announcement. Many Lehman owners are having difficulty contacting the factory to get parts and or part numbers, answer to maintenance questions and general information on their Lehman Trike. Since the company is now under new ownership and many of the old employees have left, there is a lot of information that left as well. Many of the models prior to 2002 are unknown to the existing Lehman company representatives and therefor the understanding of particular parts for these models is also missing.

I have been a Lehman Dealer since 1998 and have serviced and re-built models that date back to the mid-1980's.

I also have a number of wear related new parts for these older dis-continued models as well as part numbers for the ones I don't

stock.

Post a question or comment and I will do my best to solve your issues.

Thanks

Thank you for your help, I converted my 2014 Ultra Limited in late 2018 at the Garden Grove facility.

I'm looking for a Trunk Guard aka rear bumper for my Champion trike conversion. I like the one Harley offers for their factory Tri Glide. Do you have any suggestions? I was told at time of conversion that in California they no longer offered a bumper because they require airbags if you label it as such. Basically, a liability issue there I believe. I do have the factory trailer hitch installed. Please Help

Last edited:
Rogue Parts

I have decided to chime in with an announcement. Many Lehman owners are having difficulty contacting the factory to get parts and or part numbers, answer to maintenance questions and general information on their Lehman Trike. Since the company is now under new ownership and many of the old employees have left, there is a lot of information that left as well. Many of the models prior to 2002 are unknown to the existing Lehman company representatives and therefor the understanding of particular parts for these models is also missing.

I have been a Lehman Dealer since 1998 and have serviced and re-built models that date back to the mid-1980's. I also have a number of wear related new parts for these older dis-continued models as well as part numbers for the ones I don't stock.

Lee,

I am looking for the right side mid frame cover for my 1997 Road King with a Rogue kit conversion. Do you happen to have one or know where I can find one? New or used will be fine. Thank you.

Lee,

I am looking for the right side mid frame cover for my 1997 Road King with a Rogue kit conversion. Do you happen to have one or know where I can find one? New or used will be fine. Thank you.[/QUOTE]

Rich......Welcome to Trike-Talk......:wave4:...

I'm sorry to add that Jim AKA Lee H Man is no longer with us..Hopefully someone will chime in with an answer to your question..

Just wanted to post it, again

2007 Lehman Trike question

View attachment 107530I recently purchased a HD XL1200C Sportster with a proported Lehman Trike kit installed. How do I tell if it is actually a Lehman kit and where can I get any info regarding parts like brake parts?

I can provide pics if need be to assist in id'ing the kit.

Last edited:
Rear shocks

I have been a Lehman Dealer since 1998 and have serviced and re-built models that date back to the mid-1980's. I also have a number of wear related new parts for these older dis-continued models as well as part numbers for the ones I don't stock.

Thanks
I have a 01 gl1800 leahman that needs rear shocks replaced, dont know what to buy ,can you help

I have a 01 gl1800 leahman that needs rear shocks replaced, dont know what to buy ,can you help

Anthony welcome to Trike Talk.👍👍… i’m sorry to inform you that Lee H Man has passed away sometime ago hopefully somebody else reading this post can help you out….

Again welcome to Trike Talk👍

- - - Updated - - -

Anthony welcome to Trike Talk.👍👍… i’m sorry to inform you that Lee H Man has passed away sometime ago hopefully somebody else reading this post can help you out….

Again welcome to Trike Talk👍

Rear shocks

I have an 01 gl1800 leahman trike, needs rear shocks . What do I look for ,don't know anything about them what fits my ride ,monarch11,your help would be greatly appreciated

Where are any Lehman Parts available? May need some shocks also.

Thanks

I have a 2003 Suzuki Volusia 800 Romni and need info or a part number for a rear brake cylinder.

Can you help me?

Chris the Pollack

I have a 2003 Suzuki Volusia 800 Romni and need info or a part number for a rear brake cylinder.

Can you help me?

Chris the Pollack

Chris......Sad to say but Lee H Mann Past away some time ago......Maybe someone else reading this can be of help .....

Lehman Honda 2006 GL1800 Parts & service manuals

Thanks

I think my trike is a Lehman Monarch II kit on a 2006 Honda GL1800. I bought it from the original owner who had ordered it from the dealer as a trike new in 2006. I need a source for parts, part numbers and a service manual (brake pads, Lehman trunk (lift door) support struts, etc. Any information you can provide is welcomed and appreciated>

Capt Ken

Last edited:
I think my trike is a Lehman Monarch II kit on a 2006 Honda GL1800. I bought it from the original owner who had ordered it from the dealer as a trike new in 2006. I need a source for parts, part numbers and a service manual (brake pads, Lehman trunk (lift door) support struts, etc. Any information you can provide is welcomed and appreciated>

Capt Ken

Ken welcome to Trike Talk….😁👍z

… sorry to add that Lee H Mann has passed away…. Hopefully someone else will pick up on this post and be able to help you out..

Again welcome to Trike Talk….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png