Lehman Trike Parts & Info Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
have a 97 electra glide ultra clasic with a renagade lehman kit on it and a lehman rear end with a 4 bolt wheel pattern and want to know if there is a way to change out the axels with 5 bolt axels and where to get them if they there is any to be gotten.

Gerald.......Welcome To Trike-Talk.............:wave4:..

2001 GL1800 Lehman Trike Questions

Hello

A very good friend of mine passed away and it's looking like I may have a chance to get his 2001 Goldwing with a Lehman Monarch kit. Possibly a Monarch II kit. How do I tell the difference? It does have the parking brake.

There is some sort of noise in either the transmission or rear end. It hasn't been run in the last two years or so, and now I see he had been searching for some type of problem rear of the fuse block. It evidently didn't run, possibly those relays or solenoids back there. It will not turn over. The F1 light goes on but does go off. IF it turns out that I do get it I may have lots of questions for you.

Thank you,

Hello

A very good friend of mine passed away and it's looking like I may have a chance to get his 2001 Goldwing with a Lehman Monarch kit. Possibly a Monarch II kit. How do I tell the difference? It does have the parking brake.

There is some sort of noise in either the transmission or rear end. It hasn't been run in the last two years or so, and now I see he had been searching for some type of problem rear of the fuse block. It evidently didn't run, possibly those relays or solenoids back there. It will not turn over. The F1 light goes on but does go off. IF it turns out that I do get it I may have lots of questions for you.

Thank you,

Clay............Welcome to Trike-Talk......:clapping:....

2012 Victory Vision Crossbow

Looking for information as the the right trailer hitch for a 2012 Victory Vision Crossbow conversion. I'm almost sure the hitch for the vision will work, then again, I've been wrong before.

Any help would be appreciated.

Woody

Goldwing side panels

I have decided to chime in with an announcement. Many Lehman owners are having difficulty contacting the factory to get parts and or part numbers, answer to maintenance questions and general information on their Lehman Trike. Since the company is now under new ownership and many of the old employees have left, there is a lot of information that left as well. Many of the models prior to 2002 are unknown to the existing Lehman company representatives and therefor the understanding of particular parts for these models is also missing.

I have been a Lehman Dealer since 1998 and have serviced and re-built models that date back to the mid-1980's. I also have a number of wear related new parts for these older dis-continued models as well as part numbers for the ones I don't stock.

Post a question or comment and I will do my best to solve your issues.

Thanks

Im looking for some side panels for an 07 wing. Onthebordertrikeshop@gmail.com

David the owner of that business died several months ago. A friend comes on occasionally to see if there is anything needed that they still have. It does not appear to be very often.

Lehman Renegade Brake parts??

Just bought a 2001 Road King FLHPI with a Lehman Renegade kit on it. New to the Trike world....Are parts hard to find for them? Probably going to need to freshen up the brakes. Not sure what year the conversion was done. The bike has been sitting for the last 4 years so the differential may need some attention as well. Appreciate any information on where to get parts. Thanks

Just bought a 2001 Road King FLHPI with a Lehman Renegade kit on it. New to the Trike world....Are parts hard to find for them? Probably going to need to freshen up the brakes. Not sure what year the conversion was done. The bike has been sitting for the last 4 years so the differential may need some attention as well. Appreciate any information on where to get parts. Thanks

Herman.........Welcome to Trike-Talk..........:wave4::wave4:....

Lehman Parts

Parts can be acquired for Lehman Trikes. I have the parts inventory and literature from M&J Motor Co (Jim Murphy). I'm selling the parts and will maintain some aftermarket parts that Jim developed. Mostly for Monarch II but I have some parts for all the other models.

Also have installation manuals available that would have come with the trike kit when purchased/delivered. Another friend has two complete rear ends for shaft drive. Also one Monarch II Swingarm. I can hook you up with him if in need of these parts. You can contact me through mjtrikes.com.

I don't have any Lehman body parts other than the ones in attached pics for FXD. Have a few Harley side panels but have not yet identified what model they fit.

View attachment 103693 View attachment 103694

My second goal was to get a trike shop up to date with acquiring the larger parts (ie.. brakes, differentials, rear ends, etc.). He has qualified and can now get the parts needed. Brakes are easy, the diffs and rear ends, not so much. However he's set up now and should be able to help with the larger parts.

Contact Rix at the below email.

thetrikeguy@socaltrikecenter.com

kevin welcome jim was our lehman expert. we miss his input very much. your taking up the cause is greatly appreciated by the community. please be our expert. i suggest first you need to contact randy the site owner to reach an areement if you have not already done so. his contact info is in the cut n shoot ad.

kevin welcome jim was our lehman expert. we miss his input very much. your taking up the cause is greatly appreciated by the community. please be our expert. i suggest first you need to contact randy the site owner to reach an areement if you have not already done so. his contact info is in the cut n shoot ad.

I believe we'll have to make Rix our expert. I'm not a builder, mechanic or even a rider (likely the only non-rider on the forum). Jim just knew I would follow through with his wishes. I do have all his info and have learned lots. I try to help to the best of my ability. Jim's documentation and organization of the manuals and literature give me the tools to find the answers.

I did send Randy a message. We didn't come to any sort of agreement but I believe he can see I'm only trying to help. I suppose he'll write me if I am out of line. He's letting me post so it seems everything is ok.

Rix is a builder, mechanic and rider. He's now set up to handle brake parts, drivelines, rear ends and more. Patience is required for drivelines, rear ends and some other major parts. It is not the companies main business so it does take a little time for them to respond. However I know they have the parts since Jim put the whole thing together.

Jim gave me the tools to become the Lehman parts dealer. I just believe anyone that becomes the Lehman parts dealer should really have a deep knowledge of bikes and trikes. That's why I selected Rix. He is completely capable and knowledgable. He has built Lehman, Champion and even Motortrike. He is 100% capable of getting the job done. I'll maintain aftermarket parts that Jim developed.

I don't know if Rix has the time for the forum but I will discuss it with him to see what we can do.

Suche Stoßdämpfer

Ich habe beschlossen, mich mit einer Ankündigung zu melden. Viele Lehman-Besitzer haben Schwierigkeiten, das Werk zu kontaktieren, um Teile und/oder Teilenummern, Antworten auf Wartungsfragen und allgemeine Informationen zu ihrem Lehman-Trike zu erhalten. Da das Unternehmen nun in neuem Besitz ist und viele der alten Mitarbeiter gegangen sind, gibt es auch viele Informationen, die übrig geblieben sind. Viele der Modelle vor 2002 sind den bestehenden Lehman-Vertretern nicht bekannt und daher fehlt auch das Verständnis für einzelne Teile dieser Modelle.

Ich bin seit 1998 Lehman-Händler und habe Modelle aus der Mitte der 80er Jahre gewartet und umgebaut. Ich habe auch eine Reihe von verschleißbedingten Neuteilen für diese älteren Auslaufmodelle sowie Teilenummern für diejenigen, die ich nicht auf Lager habe.

Stellen Sie eine Frage oder einen Kommentar und ich werde mein Bestes tun, um Ihre Probleme zu lösen.

Danke

Hallo Jim

Ich habe ein Lehman Trike Rouge Baujahr 2001 HD Heritage und brauche neue Stoßdämpfer

es sind Progresive Suspensin 1203-BG P00285B180011 13,5 Zoll

Wo bekomme ich diese Stoßdämpfer ? Im Internet gibt es diese Stoßdämpfer nicht mehr.

Gruß Toni

Hallo Jim

Ich habe ein Lehman Trike Rouge Baujahr 2001 HD Heritage und brauche neue Stoßdämpfer

Wo bekomme ich diese Stoßdämpfer ? Im Internet gibt es diese Stoßdämpfer nicht mehr.

Gruß Toni

Anton.......Welcome to Trike Talk....:wave4:....

Jim is no longer with us .....He passed a short while ago..:(....Maybe if you could translate your question into English someone else can help you out...

Again...Welcome To Trike-Talk.....:wave4::wave4:...

Hallo Jim

Gruß Toni

Progressive discontinued the air shocks for these so may have to go with an alternate if yours are air shocks.

Question Please

I have decided to chime in with an announcement. Many Lehman owners are having difficulty contacting the factory to get parts and or part numbers, answer to maintenance questions and general information on their Lehman Trike. Since the company is now under new ownership and many of the old employees have left, there is a lot of information that left as well. Many of the models prior to 2002 are unknown to the existing Lehman company representatives and therefor the understanding of particular parts for these models is also missing.

I have been a Lehman Dealer since 1998 and have serviced and re-built models that date back to the mid-1980's. I also have a number of wear related new parts for these older dis-continued models as well as part numbers for the ones I don't stock.

Post a question or comment and I will do my best to solve your issues.

Thanks

Just bought a 2005 sportster lehman conversion. Not sure how to get he hubcaps off and since parts are hard to get I thought is better to ask that break things up.

Just bought a 2005 sportster lehman conversion. Not sure how to get he hubcaps off and since parts are hard to get I thought is better to ask that break things up.

Rich......Welcome to Trike-Talk......:wave4:...

I'm sorry to add that Jim AKA Lee H Man is no longer with us ...Hopefully someone will chime in with an answer to your question..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png