mid-step

does this mid-step install easy? will it fit any trike? I have a 2006 VTXN 1800.. does it fit on the frame? I get on one side and off the other but been falling..I saw the video but my knees do not bend to bring my leg over like on the video, I hang on the middle of handlebars pull myself over the gas tank and bring my leg over the seat keeping it up as far as I can so I won't hit fenders..this is getting worrisome..I didn't ride when some friend called me last night as I don't want to ask anyone to stand behind me incase I fall..I go over and over in my mind how to get off..any info would be great..thanx

Trike Mid-Step

does this mid-step install easy? will it fit any trike? I have a 2006 VTXN 1800.. does it fit on the frame? I get on one side and off the other but been falling..I saw the video but my knees do not bend to bring my leg over like on the video, I hang on the middle of handlebars pull myself over the gas tank and bring my leg over the seat keeping it up as far as I can so I won't hit fenders..this is getting worrisome..I didn't ride when some friend called me last night as I don't want to ask anyone to stand behind me incase I fall..I go over and over in my mind how to get off..any info would be great..thanx

Hi, We have one for the 1300 I will check and see if the frames are the same. They are fairly easy to install. 4 stainless steel u-bolts over frame. Thank You for your interest. Tom

Back