Pic's Of Freewheeler on J&S Jacks Trike Lift

Mar 5, 2015
Bakersfield California USA
The J&S Jack/Trike lift is very stable. I can move the trike all around the garage while on the jack lifted with no issues.

The Jack does have to be positioned in a specific spot to function. The cable actuated lift arm has to be just behind the exaust cross over and just shy of the drive belt on the leading end. Also the Jack handle clamp needs to be mounted to the right side of the hydronic Jack. This gives a much better fender clearance (see pic 3)

I am very pleased and consider the Jack/lift money well spent. ThumbUp

Ride Safe,
Bill G

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 238
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 245
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 237
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 243
thank you for posting pictures. I am saving up for one of these jacks so I can save on some of the service expenses. I have been wondering just where you would put the jack underneath the trike and how stable it would be . Great post.

Glad you feel it was money well spent as I am getting ready to order one, it's just so much money considering I only had to pay $80 for my old harbor freight motorcycle jack when I rode two wheels.

Glad you feel it was money well spent as I am getting ready to order one, it's just so much money considering I only had to pay $80 for my old harbor freight motorcycle jack when I rode two wheels.

I feel the pain in your thoughts.

It was worth it to me only because the Jack/lift works so well. I am able to lift work on clean and move the trike around so easy now. Also for what the Jack/lift does it is pretty portable. The Jack is specialized for the Trikes and because of that we pay for it :xzqxz:

Over time and use the pain of the cost ease a little if you know what I mean Lol....:D

Ride Safe,

Bill G

I'm curious .. it looks really stable ... but I wonder if I'd get under the rear end to, say, swap out slip ons ... I think I'd want jack stands or something to help ... but I can see where this jack would be great for getting it up in the air ... and then jack stands ... guess I answered my own question.

I'm curious .. it looks really stable ... but I wonder if I'd get under the rear end to, say, swap out slip ons ... I think I'd want jack stands or something to help ... but I can see where this jack would be great for getting it up in the air ... and then jack stands ... guess I answered my own question.

My thoughts exactly. I am wanting to get the jack because I have a lift kit and new brake pads to install but I want to get it up properly and safe. I was wondering about the stability when heaving on the trike like installing slip ons and I thought with the jack stands I would trust it.

I just placed a call to them to get an idea about shipping time and when they call me back I am pulling the trigger.

My thoughts exactly. I am wanting to get the jack because I have a lift kit and new brake pads to install but I want to get it up properly and safe. I was wondering about the stability when heaving on the trike like installing slip ons and I thought with the jack stands I would trust it.

I just placed a call to them to get an idea about shipping time and when they call me back I am pulling the trigger.

I have been all up under my Freewheeler Trike on the jack detailing spinning wheels around. Taken mufflers off then back on had to re position bad clamp, all is good now.

No extra support needed at any time. Just spin down the two screw stops to the floor so the Jack will not role around or loosen them if you want to move the trike around.

The Jack also has welded eyelets in place to add tie down straps from the trike to the Jack if needed for what ever reason.

The Jack only fits in one specific spot under the trike as stated in original post and is very stable.

Worth every penny I paid for it as stated.

(Note) Delivery to California took 4 to 5 days Fedex ground.

Ride Safe All, :)

Bill G

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 204
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 206
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 198
The jack has a lock back bar on each side that moves into different holes as you raise it. Once you get it to the height you want you let off the bleed valve and it lowers and LOCKS into these slots. Close the valve and work on the trike in a very stable condition. When finished raise the jack to release the lock bar and flip it over so it will not engage the safety slots .... then lower the trike back to the ground.

Once you feel the massive weight of this unit you will not be afraid of working under it .... I agree that jack stands are ALWAYS a great safety item to be used. I place car ramps under the rear tires and I am having a support stand made that will also fit under the front wheel.

It is a great jack!

Bob :Dorag:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png