Sportster Lehman Conversion - XXXL1200

Congratulations on your new ride jwlz. That made for a really nice trike.
It's so nice to be able to breath down hubby's neck a little, isn't it?:D

Spent Sunday cleaning off bug remains. Hubby worked on his and me on mine. Almost as fun as riding together. He also installed some clear film on the leading face of my rear fenders, they are real bug magnets plus they already had a few scuffs on them from getting on and off... well not me, but everyone who wanted to sit on it:mad:. Anyway she's all buffed and ready to go again.

I just wanted to thank all of you for the very nice comments. This is a fun site.

I will post more pics as soon as I remember to bring the darn camera with me again.

Julie

Best bug remover is old panty hose & mild liquid hand soap. The hose are abrasive enough to get the bugs off, but soft enough to not hurt the paint. Since Pest retired 14 years ago, I had to buy NEW, but they worked nicely even they did cause a raised eyebrow!

NM

I am so very happy with it... thank you all. If anybody from Ontario Canada (or in the Michigan area i suppose) wants info, I highly recommend the guys at "Trike My Bike" near Windsor Ontario. Talk to Lenn Curtis. He's the bomb!!!
Go to Trike My Bike

Haven't been online for a while... just an update.

The summer is pretty much done up here. We had a great summer riding (hubby on his CVO Street Glide and me on my Trike). We went to a few "Show and Shines and I won 2 place! It was very exciting. I can't get over all of the response I get with it no matter where I park.

It truly was the best money we ever spent. The motor upgrade was also worth every cent! gas mileage or range with the small tank is a bit of an issue. I get about 160 KM (100miles) to a tank... well maybe a bit more... I haven't run out.

Before it's stored my husband and our Harley tech (Steph) are going to Dyno Tune it. Scheduled this Saturday. Hubby gets his bikes done so with all the changes to the A/C, Engine and Exhaust he thinks it best i get mine done to... now that it's broken it.

I will report back with the HP/Torque results next week! Any guesses on what it might do?

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png