frustration level growing day by day.....

DblTrbl

Gold Member
Gold Member
Oct 19, 2014
Rochester, NH, USA
63 day (late) and counting!! I'm thinking if my trike is not finished by Friday this week (May 29th) my good nature, calmness and understanding will be NONEXISTENT.

I'm thinking there should be some serious financial compensation considered by the shop owner prior to handing me the final bill.

delivery over two months late (even after having the bike and parts since Nov 2014)....what's it worth????:confused:

well the bike will have depreciated in that much time without you even sitting on it.
thats well beyond acceptable if im reading the facts right.
if they dont have the parts, why not. and if its just they havent gotten around to doing it whats the excuse???
mate i would have steam coming out of my ears in your shoes

It has been stated over and over on this website......the key to any conversion is the installer. And don't just consider price. Ask for a list of customers, talk with them, see what, if any issues they encountered. Have a detailed conversation with the installer and ask the important questions. Also, don't hesitate to contact the trike manufacturer who authorizes the installer. Sometimes they can help.

It has been stated over and over on this website......the key to any conversion is the installer. And don't just consider price. Ask for a list of customers, talk with them, see what, if any issues they encountered. Have a detailed conversation with the installer and ask the important questions. Also, don't hesitate to contact the trike manufacturer who authorizes the installer. Sometimes they can help.
Didn't go for "Price". Dealer and shop had great rep prior to my build. At the time my build was scheduled the owner had to have surgery and while he was out his two techs left without giving notice.
I don't have a problem with the trike being a little late because things happen and I just fell into a bad time. My problem is lack of information from the owner and then when he did communicate the blew smoke up my A$$ stating that things were moving right along....then I find out my bike has been sitting there for 5 weeks and was never touched.
With any luck at all, it will be finished for this weekend. IF not, might need a come to Jesus meeting with the owner. He as been forewarned. Stay tuned for updates.
The way things are going I think instead of taking $$ off my bill for the nightmare I've been through, he will probably charge me storage from Nov until now...........Just my luck....LOL

Best of luck to you on taking delivery Dennisgar.
If you do pick it up this w/e, let me know if you want a riding partner as you "break it in/shake it down", as I'm just up the road in Farmington...
Pete

Met with owner today........we worked things out and have them in writing. So for now, I will take delivery Tuesday morning or Wednesday morning at the latest.

I test drove my trike this morning and OMG, can't believe how smooth of a ride...almost Zero head shake when hitting bumps and the independent suspension, I didn't even know I went over a bump or pothole.

He has a few things to finish up like the luggage rack, LED light bar and to find my 6 disc CD changer and install it. It is in one of the boxes of parts. Not sure why is wasn't relocated...

OK, time to focus on positive stuff like adding all the chrome that is on my countertop and riding, riding, riding.:D:pepper:

In the fall if I decide I STILL want my originally requested paint job, he will set it up with Hannigan to repaint and it will be on his dime.

Thanks everyone for your support and input!!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dle54

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dle54
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png