Bushtec Trailers & Bunkhouse Campers

Papa Zook

Staff member
Dec 14, 2007
Conroe, Texas
If any of you Texas guys is considering a new Bushtec Trailer or Bunkhouse Camper call me before you buy. I might have what you want in stock no waiting. Actually I can ship anywhere in the USA so you dont have to be from Texas.
Zook

• Admin
Bunkhouse

out of curiosity, what do you have for campers? PM me...

Now that would be a road trip!:Trike1:

I currently have a new 2015 Bunkhouse LX, black with burgundy tent, alloy wheels, A/C ready, tongue cooler mount and large den as in the video below.

• Admin
Another un-rushed one minute setup. Fastest setup in the industry.

I think if you were really trying, you could set it up in 30 seconds.

• Admin
This is a video showing a one man setup of a Bushtec camper. Its an older video but I wanted to show that a one man setup is also very quick and easy, though this guy isn't rushing it at all.

Notice that 100% of the storage compartment is open usable space and can be accessed from outside the camper when on the road, just loosen the cover and twist the handle. Notice at 1:09 that the spare tire is located in a recess that is molded into the bottom of the fiberglass shell so it takes no space away from the large storage area. Nice design.

There is more room that any comparable camper, plenty of room for a small generator (I use a Honda EU2000i) and a small window A/C as well as folding chairs, clothes, food and more gear than you need. An optional cooler rack on the tongue holds an ice chest that can be accessed from inside the camper by reaching through a velco opening, very handy and no dragging an ice chest inside or crawling out of bed when you are thirsty.

The Bunkhouse is a very well thought out design, the best I have found as far as quality construction, ease of setup and most storage and I researched all of them before I bought and before I became a Bunkhouse dealer.

• Admin
Thanks Texans! Just sold two Bushtec trailers. I have more units on order and shipping shortly so PM me if I can help you.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Astro5150

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Astro5150
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png