2015 HD freewheeler. ...Hot hot!

Fuzzy, it sure beats the alternative! :)

Kevin

P.S. I bolded and enlarged the quote for you. :D

I've got it now, sometimes I need to be hit on the head ... or maybe been hit on the head too much either way ... I finally got it .... :D

I'm waiting to decide on tank lift to order these ... I want to see it in person ... might get to in the next week or so.

I took the board relocators off when I did the soft brake ... didn't like them forward, liked out but not forward ... didn't need them forward with the soft brake ... those will work to move the boards out ... I like that ... If I like the tank lift ... I'll order both ... but these for sure.

I've noticed a little more heat without the relocators, not bad, but a little more.

Check out the leather heat deflectors that just fits under the saddle, Ordered them off E-bay for $45.00 and free shipping. You can pay more for them if you wish?

How's Harley compare in price? Plus they look better!

0512151644b_0001.jpg

Fuzzy. ...oooooie...looks sharp! Yeh..I ordered them from the HD shop...70 dollars....ugh...now I realize there are other options.....no one in my family rides, no close friends...so I'm figuring this all out on my own so far.

NOWWWWW....LET ME ASK YOU THIS PLEASE.... I WANNA ORDER A SISSY BAR AND BACK REST....The HD shop gave me their catalog and I am floored that the bar alone is 249 and then you still have to get the backrest pad mount for another 70......

Where else can I order them??....I'll check ebay, thanks for that idea.

Welcome to owning a Harley, HD stands for hundreds of dollars. Lol :gah:

With the Freewheeler for the most part your stuck with Harley parts. The backrest assembly is specific to the Freewheeler Trike. The backrest pads fit all the Harley models.

Ride Safe, :)
Bill G

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 91
Funny Bill.....made me laugh...well, that's what I am working for right now. .....Most worthy workable cause in a long time!

Riding on......to work now....woot woot

Thank You - Billy G

Billy G - I just wanted to give you a big shout out of THANKS!. I am having the same issue as Tiffany with the the heat from the Cadillac converter frying my right leg! The deflectors sit too high and are of no use for this issue. Your detailed post with accompanying pictures was extremely helpful.

When I read the other posts about floorboard extensions, I was envisioning the extension to be lengthwise, which I didn’t find to be of benefit. When I saw your post with the pictures, BAM! I finally understood and then it all made sense. And, you were even thoughtful enough also provide a link for purchase, which has the part info. I am going to give it a try . . .

YOU ROCK!:biggrin::biglol:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rodd624

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rodd624
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png