Best Surprise ever pulled off :0

May 11, 2013
SUN CITY WEST. ARIZONA
Last Friday was our 50th Wedding anniversary ! My two daughter 1 from Calif & the other from Minn pulled off the BIGGEST Surprise on us ever. When they made sure all of our family helped us celebrate it. On the pretense of them working out here and a short visit because of her having an extra ticket ! Were sitting with our grandson and watching TV when My daughter walks in ( who is suppose to be at work from Calif) with our 2 Son's !:xzqxz: One from Mi & the other from Fargo ! I didn't know what to think and neither did my wife ! Bet we looked stupid sitting there with our mouth opened :D Then an hr later heads kept showing up on our porch. The whole family and friends showed up at out door for a BIG party. PLUS with food and drinks enough for all. Damn it was the best weekend we've had in yrs. :DThumbUp:pepper:... Now that everything has settled down and everyone is back to their home state and at work. Its time to reflect on how much work went in on this. Thanks to all off my family and friends ThumbUp Ya GOT TO LOVE FAMILY . WE are Blessed.

Gotta love family ... it's kinda the rule .. :D ... I'm sure you had a great time ... and sounds like you didn't have to do the prep work ... always a good thing ... glad ya had a special 50th, congrats ... that's a big deal ... longest I made was 11 ... but I'm sure the service didn't help with that ... no regrets ... :D

Happy 50th!!!!:pepper::pepper:. What a great surprise your family gave you.

Wife and I are coming up on our 40th in August. Doing a ride from Jamestown to Niagara Falls with 6 other bikes in July and the wife and I are calling that part of our 40th celebration.

2011 Merlot and Black TG

Congrats on the 50th Rollin Thunder!! It sounds like you and the Misses had quite a surprise, that was really nice of your family.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png