Last Ride to Sturgis

Feb 1, 2015
Bertram, Texas USA
We at Biker's 911, Bikersfirst and Blue-Collar Motorcycle News will be transporting ashes(remains) from Albq. leaving the 2nd and traveling up I-25 arriving in Sturgis on the 4th and spreading the ashes at the Full Throttle Saloon on the 5th. And would like to have as many riders as possible meet us along the way. Guinness Book is going to record it as the longest bike funeral procession. So if you are going for the second half we would love to have you join us for the ride any where along the I-25 way. Ride Proud,Safe and Free!

Since your coming up I25 from NM, you'll be coming right through Cheyenne Wyoming. I would love to come shake your hand and thank you for your dedication to such a "funeral procession."

At the very south end of Cheyenne, basically the first exit into town, right after the port of entry, there is a Flying J truck stop. Easy off and back on the interstate if you would like to meet there. I can probably have some other pals with me as well. Not sure if you would be coming through on the 3rd or the 4th.

Hope to talk to ya soon,

stinger

1800, The ashes are of RC from New Mexico, I'm Papa Jack,retired mechanic in Texas now.
Stinger We'll put that Flyin J on our places to stop for fuel ect. It'll be good to meet Ya. We'll see ya there!

Richards last Ride to Sturges

We at Biker's 911, Bikersfirst and Blue-Collar Motorcycle News will be transporting ashes(remains) from Albq. leaving the 2nd and traveling up I-25 arriving in Sturgis on the 4th and spreading the ashes at the Full Throttle Saloon on the 5th. And would like to have as many riders as possible meet us along the way. Guinness Book is going to record it as the longest bike funeral procession. So if you are going for the second half we would love to have you join us for the ride any where along the I-25 way. Ride Proud,Safe and Free!
Bikersfirst has chosen not to be a part of this ride. Snooze you loose.:Santa:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png