Prayers Please for Mitzie...

Thank You So Much Folks...The Membership here at TRIKE TALK is the Absolute Best...ThumbUp...We got Home yesterday, and today is our first full day back. Her range of motion is already 98% and She is walking with a Walker and climbing Stairs...Tough, Tough Lady. She has Blood Work and Re-Hab later Today....again, Thanks Folks.....:)

Thank You So Much Folks...The Membership here at TRIKE TALK is the Absolute Best...ThumbUp...We got Home yesterday, and today is our first full day back. Her range of motion is already 98% and She is walking with a Walker and climbing Stairs...Tough, Tough Lady. She has Blood Work and Re-Hab later Today....again, Thanks Folks.....:)

Glad to hear she came out of it well ... always good to have God on your side.

Great News! Hoping and praying for continued success. :pepper:

Thanks again Folks....Re-Hab went Great. 40 RPM consistently with full extension for 10 minutes on the recumbent bicycle...measured 100% flexibility now...slight pain when She fully closes it, but can do it repeatedly...ThumbUp....She's extremely mobile again. Walked around Walgreens with Her Walker for over 30 minutes after Re-Hab today while I waited on Some of Her prescriptions. After getting Home and eating some of my Chili, back on Her Recumbent Stationary Bike for 10 minutes, and 30 minutes of leg workouts...Yep, I married a tough, definite Keeper....!!!!!!...:)

Thanks again Folks....Re-Hab went Great. 40 RPM consistently with full extension for 10 minutes on the recumbent bicycle...measured 100% flexibility now...slight pain when She fully closes it, but can do it repeatedly...ThumbUp....She's extremely mobile again. Walked around Walgreens with Her Walker for over 30 minutes after Re-Hab today while I waited on Some of Her prescriptions. After getting Home and eating some of my Chili, back on Her Recumbent Stationary Bike for 10 minutes, and 30 minutes of leg workouts...Yep, I married a tough, definite Keeper....!!!!!!...:)

Yep, sounds like she's going to be back to kickin' your butt in no time!!!:laugh:

Always a blessing to realize we've made great life choices ... :pepper:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carl-FLRT

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carl-FLRT
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png