Installer in New England

56Elwood

250+ Posts
Jul 28, 2010
Groveland Massachusetts USA
In the process of deciding to trike my 2012 GL1800. Wife and I both like the Roadsmith a lot, likely going to wait until next off season to do the conversion. My question is who will do the install. Had heard less than glowing info about the well known shop in New Hampshire but I'd like to hear feedback about all installers in New England especially Northeast Trikes in RI. From the looks of their website it looks top notch but I'm more interested in feedback from people with real life experience. If there are others I don't know about please chime in.

Attachments

• Phone Pictures 152.jpg
    Phone Pictures 152.jpg
    654.3 KB · Views: 197
Question on Roadsmith HTS Kit, is the driveshaft offset on their kit? It looks like it is not a straight line to the differential, or am I looking at it wrong?
Thanks
Rosy

welcome aboard. I'm not from your area but you might call Roadsmith and ask them for references in the area.

I personally love the install job of my Roadsmith from the builder in Keene New Hampshire.. NO problems what's so ever!

second season w/o a problem! :clapping::clapping:

Ronnie

Springfield, Mass.

Just to update this thread, I kept the bike on two wheels and ended up selling my Harley and buying the trike seen here. Ronnie, to your point about the installer. I bought my CSC trailer from him and had his shop do the hitch and wiring which came out very well.

Attachments

• No Parkwing.jpg
    No Parkwing.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 168
  • Bike show 3.jpg
    Bike show 3.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 188
  • Bike & Trailer 1.jpg
    Bike & Trailer 1.jpg
    392.2 KB · Views: 154

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png