Beartooth, Rocky Mountain Natl Park and Pikes Peak

Strohkr

100+ Posts
Sep 16, 2010
NORTH DAKOTA
Hey, I know this is a tish late but we're off :GL1800: on Wed to Red Lodge and Beartooth and from there we're going to continue on to Rocky Mountain National Park and then down to Colorado Springs and Pikes Peak.
We've all ridden Beartooth many times but this is our first time to RMNP and Pikes Peak. I know there are a ton of roads to ride in that area and you can hardly pick a bad one with your eyes closed! But with that said - anyone have a road in mind that we absolutely no way shape or form should miss riding? Be great to hear from you if you have something special in mind!!
Thanks much!!ThumbUp

Hey, I know this is a tish late but we're off :GL1800: on Wed to Red Lodge and Beartooth and from there we're going to continue on to Rocky Mountain National Park and then down to Colorado Springs and Pikes Peak.
We've all ridden Beartooth many times but this is our first time to RMNP and Pikes Peak. I know there are a ton of roads to ride in that area and you can hardly pick a bad one with your eyes closed! But with that said - anyone have a road in mind that we absolutely no way shape or form should miss riding? Be great to hear from you if you have something special in mind!!
Thanks much!!ThumbUp

Ridden all three of those and they are all great rides. Pikes Peak is now paved all the way to the top, so you'll definitely enjoy that. Was going to suggest riding up Mount Evans, but that's closed for a while because half of the outside lane has sloughed off down the mountain side.

Not sure how much riding you plan on doing in Colorado, but there's 28 or 29 paved roads that are all over 10,000 feet in elevation. Most of them are great rides with impressive views.

Hope I got you some answers in time. Either way, hope you enjoy the ride.

Pikes Peak is on my bucket list ... I'm fairly certain it's all paved now ... which is why I waited.

I've done Pike's Peak twice, but that was a long time ago and not on a motorcycle. I may put it back on my list of things to do with my trike. I believe the hill is completely paved now, except for the very top around the gift shop.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cisco

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cisco
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png