The doctor was just in, said she was in recovery with NO ISSUES

Due to the long recovery time,
Sturgis will have to wait this year
even though she said I could take the
bike and go. For almost 30 years we have
went on vacation as a family and I will wait
for her to recover from this

Great News!!!
There will be next year for Sturgis with the Bride fully recovered. Nothing says you can't have a nice relaxing vacation together this year. Plan something and give her a goal to work for in rehab!

The doctor said it went well
They fixed the torn rotator cuff and tendon
They removed some bone due to arthritis
They also fixed the nerve problem in the elbow
The doctor was just in, said she was in recovery with NO ISSUES

Due to the long recovery time,
Sturgis will have to wait this year
even though she said I could take the
bike and go. For almost 30 years we have
went on vacation as a family and I will wait
for her to recover from this

I've had the rotator cuff surgery. Not a fun time for recovery. It's slow and grueling but will heal in time ... I'm not a Dr, but I understand it's such a long recovery because the shoulder is a "low blood flow" area. Tell your wife to listen to the Drs. and do whatever the therapist says ... even if it sounds like torture... :D

That's good. Glad all went well for her. Not sure who has the rougher time. Either way its a good thing its all over with. Well mostly except for the long recovery time. Our fingers are crossed that it goes fast for the both of you ThumbUp

That's a tough surgery she had, the wife went through it a few years ago and is doing great. Here's hoping for a speedy recovery, the therapy will be hard but keep the end goals in mind, some good karma coming to both of you.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png