Rating Trike Conversions

Someone here wrote: "there is no bad trike conversions Co's, just bad installers."

That being said is there a rating system that rates the top to bottom selling conversion units?

I think I have the best conversion out there but my installer was terrible. I would buy another Hannigan but would not let the installer I got mine from touch it.

Comparing trike conversions is like trying to compare Ford to GM both are good but you choose one or the other, just because that's what you want.

People pick a conversion for various reasons. They decide what's best for them then take the plunge. For me it was IRS and aux fuel tank that sold me on Roadsmith.

I bought it from an installer that was already finished with it but he did have to add the fuel tank. If I knew then what I know now I would have shopped for an installer first then the trike and conversion.

- - - Updated - - -

I think I have the best conversion out there but my installer was terrible. I would buy another Hannigan but would not let the installer I got mine from touch it.
:Agree::Agree::Agree::Agree::Agree:

I know trikes conversions aren't cheap, and picking a installer is almost as important as the conversion itself.

I really got lucky with my Roadsmith installer after visiting his shop and meeting his family.
There wasn't one question I ask him that he could answer about a Roadsmith or any other trike.
He also rides and owns a Goldwing and invited to take his for a ride
He wasn't pushy and invited me to road test other conversion's and what to look for.

I pick the first one I rode, A Roadsmith..............:pepper:

I looked at the price and availability of replacement parts, service etc... then the auk and the IRS.

Made the right choice. Had a csc but they think too much of their replacement parts. Great trike kit though.

We are all biased by what we ride.

Cherokee Trikes near Greenville SC sells and installs most flavors of trike kits. They also sell Victory, Indian, Polaris Sling Shot and Thoroughbred Stallion. They did a flawless install of my Motor Trike Razor kit. Still very pleased with these guys. I spoke to their installers several times before making the right choice for me.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skijudge

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skijudge
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png