TOOLS...?

AAA Card with M endorsement, small air compressor, cell phone. And my Hand Gun.

Ditto........it's to hot to work on a trike when you're on the side of the road here in Texas, and sometimes we all need a little air (?), and I can call the wife and say I will be late, and on number four, you never know who might want to stop and help........

I used to carry just about everything you could think of then realized if I had a big problem I wouldn't know what to do anyway. I've since downsized to a mix of hex wrenches, adjustable wrench, wire cutters, screw driver, duct tape, wire ties, tire plugs and little compressor.

I used to carry just about everything you could think of then realized if I had a big problem I wouldn't know what to do anyway. I've since downsized to a mix of hex wrenches, adjustable wrench, wire cutters, screw driver, duct tape, wire ties, tire plugs and little compressor.

For the past 15 years I was/still am into stand-up scooters. Yes...those annoying little contraptions with a weed wacker motor on them that kids ride like wild monkeys. Anyway, we often push them to the limits and they do break down, so I carry a compact tool assortment to be able to fix anything on the side of the road from a flat tire to a seized top end. I guess my be prepared personality is kicking in with the Trike too, so I am putting together a small kit and thought I would see what other Trikers carry with them. I just ordered a MotoPump and plug kit to add to the mix.

http://www.motopumps.com/#works

I carry 4 tool bags, 9' by 12" by 1" bank bags, SAE, Metric, Torx, Misc. and a compressor, fixaflat, rags, coolant, oil etc. Lots of places I ride out here a cell phone won't do you any good ... and traffic is non existent ... LOL ... the tool bags are a carryover from my BMW days, their mantra was to use the bags you carry when you work on your bike, if you find something you don't have, decide whether or not you actually need it along the road. I quit carrying the drive belt ... after I saw what it took to replace. I also carry 2 gals of gas in a ROTO Pak X can.

I am a newborn and only have a little over 700 miles on her so far and have not ventured more than 50 miles from home. But the more that I ride and read, the more I am wanting to get out on the open road, and I like being prepared. Thanks for all of your replies and warm Welcome

For the past 15 years I was/still am into stand-up scooters. Yes...those annoying little contraptions with a weed wacker motor on them that kids ride like wild monkeys. Anyway, we often push them to the limits and they do break down, so I carry a compact tool assortment to be able to fix anything on the side of the road from a flat tire to a seized top end. I guess my be prepared personality is kicking in with the Trike too, so I am putting together a small kit and thought I would see what other Trikers carry with them. I just ordered a MotoPump and plug kit to add to the mix.

http://www.motopumps.com/#works

Good move with the MotoPump. I just got one last month and it's terrific. Hope you were able to use the "coupon" I mentioned in my recent "review". (http://www.triketalk.com/forum/threads/27610-Small-Air-Pump-Great-Vendor?highlight=motopump)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png