Going off line

rhino 2

100000 + Posts
Oct 15, 2011
Utopia New Jersey USA..
For the last few years when i'm not riding i would ensconce myself in my garage.
And pull the shades down tight. Sometimes for weeks at a time. Working on my secret formula. And now i'm getting close to developing Powered Water for Poland Springs. .. The weight savings by shipping Powered water verses liquid water will save the company Millions.
So when i find the formula and sell it to Poland Springs i'll cash in big time..
Think about it' You put some powered water in a glass, Add water and then'' Instant Water.. I know what some of you are thinking, But don't laugh, Theres is Powered Milk isn't there, Why not Powered Water??...

WOW, it would be like Crystal Lite!
Gee, when you get ready to mark it, let me know, I'll invest some of my change, I have in my pocket! LOL
You are correct Bruce, some people need to have their pills reviewed, or maybe a trip to a padded room with no windows could be in the works!
That is why Janice is being very careful now days, if I find the trike keys in the freezer, she is off to the room without a window!
But, we will let Deb come and visit! LOL
Rosy

I once shower using powdered water- may have been produced by one of your competitor's I'm not sure about the origin of the powered water-came in plain plastic bag....
my wife was not impressed with the result's...
guess I should have added tap water to it!!:D
magoo

I've been working on something similar but instead of powdered water I have developed dehydrated water. The only thing left to work out is packaging and I'll be ready to start shipping. I'll be taking orders soon so stand-by! :cxtv:

I just revived a call from Elio Motors, Some how they found out about my Secret Formula, And if i send them a thousand dollars, The'll put me on top of the list and ill be the first one on my block to buy their Trike/Car/Motorcycle or what ever it is. So then i can test the powdered water in the/my Elio's radiator.. Wow the Gods are smiling on me....ThumbUp

I just revived a call from Elio Motors, Some how they found out about my Secret Formula, And if i send them a thousand dollars, The'll put me on top of the list and ill be the first one on my block to buy their Trike/Car/Motorcycle or what ever it is. So then i can test the powdered water in the/my Elio's radiator.. Wow the Gods are smiling on me....ThumbUp

You are truly blessed!

Hey guys, don't spend your hard earned lunch money on those things, I have a nice bridge to sell you in NY! What you say?
Rosy

That's too old, many people have deeds to that bridge, it's The Tappan Zee Bridge, that's the one!
Rosy

Better sell it quick its coming down in a year or two.. Probably name the new bridge''
;)The Al Sharpton/ Tawana Brawley Marmoreal Bridge......
And Bill Cosby will cut the Ribbon...

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
52johnson

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
52johnson
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png