Opinions please

Reaction score
Hello all.

I'm wanting to trike my 07 Triumph Rocket Classic. She's my big girl and I want to treat her right.

I'm not sure what route to go with it. I'm torn between the Hannigan or the Voyager. Money is always relevant issue but I'm pretty sure I could make it work.

Let me have it :)

I've only been on two trikes.... one was a conversion by California Side Car (CSC) and the other a Hannigan..

for me, it's Hannigan hands down!!

I've heard that opinion from a few people. *I guess I've already made up my mind about it. *Just like the reassurance.*

Any other Rocket riders on here with hannigan experience?*

Hello all.

I'm wanting to trike my 07 Triumph Rocket Classic. She's my big girl and I want to treat her right.

I'm not sure what route to go with it. I'm torn between the Hannigan or the Voyager. Money is always relevant issue but I'm pretty sure I could make it work.

I've been to the hannigan showroom and saw the Rocket conversion in person it's beautiful! That being said, the only thing is the trunk is a little small. A friend of mine just got one of their kits on his 2012 Goldwing and I took it for a test ride and I didn't want to give it back . Best riding trike I've ever been on.

My Hannigan rides great. All the people at Hannigan are super. The Rocket in the show room is awsome.

Have a friend with a voyager kit. I have had to go help him get it free in his yard several times where the outside wheels held the drive wheel off the ground.not for me. Hannigan hands down

Hello all.

From your post, you are choosing between a true trike and add on wheels. The Voyager kit makes a lot less changes to the bike, and it can be returned to a 2 wheeler with ease. It is a lot less expensive than most full trike conversion. A trike kit is permanent, changes are usually made to the body and frame and there is more expense. There are handling and ride advantages to a full trike conversion, and trikes hold value better than regular motorcycles, which is still is with a voyager kit. If you are thinking of ever returning the Rocket to a 2 wheeler, the voyager might be a viable choice. If you are planning on keeping it a while, want it to stay a trike and have the funds, the full trike will probably be the best long-term choice. YMMV, you might love the Voyager kit, but most folks I know that went that route eventually converted to a true trike.

Thanks all for the replies. *

I've checked around and there are a few local installers in my neck of the woods. *Start the phone calls Monday. *

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png