just a quick note.. after many miles and a new windshield , riding this is a breeze

just a quick note.. after many miles and a new windshield , riding this is a breeze

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for ideas, encouragement, etc. when I made the jump from two to three wheels .
It was not a painless jump by any means but id ridden two wheels for 36 plus years.

Finally getting the hang of this and got the free to do a pretty dang good dyna impression the other day regarding speed and handling.

Need to make a couple of changes for basic touring comfort. New bars, better seat.

Otherwise we are there. Finally getting relaxed and ready to tour. Now to get the body to agree with me LOL.

Well the flesh was not quite as weak as suspected. Rode the freewheeler from MT. to OR. in one shot. Would not have been possible without the new windshield and helmet but I did it. Took two days to get home due to weather and the trip out kicking my butt. I am now super sore and very tired but it was worth it . Not sure I would ever do that trip in one day again but it was nice to know if there is a family emergency and I have to get back I can. Trike ran like a well oiled machine. Happy, sore , tired camper.

Good for you! Hope you get many years of enjoyment out of it. Fine tuning any bike is kind of an art form (and money pit :xzqxz:).

Almost like coming full circle

See three wheels is not the end just a beginning of an other chapter in our lives, we are forever changing just like our rides. ride safely fearless
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

When in a crowd

I have seen this more than once 20 two wheelers parked all nice rides. 2 Trikes the trikes get more than their share of the attention. A lot from brides and significant others of the two wheel riders, just sayin I can ride two wheels my bride wants three and so do I. :Shrug::Shrug:ThumbUpride safely fearless

Most bike riders think trikes are only for old or physically-challenged people,that they are a step down from bikes. If they only knew just how wrong they are. My only regret is waiting so long to start riding them.
Trikes are the New Cool ! :cool:
There hasn't been one Harley that could hang with my FW in the twisties! (Haven't rode with a V-Rod yet.)That's no B.S. either. I'm going to start betting them $$$ that they can't keep up or they can't lose me.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png