Not just tuff, champion tuff!

Here's a bit of unsolicited investment advice Fuzzy.

Run out and take some stock in the Band-Aid co.

Skinned knuckles, cuts, abrasions etc.. is the price one pays for building a trike.
The first time I built it my hands looked like hamburger and I was beginning to question the loyalty of my dogs?

Got the front end torn off today and i'm really very tired, I need Parts!

Gimmie Parts and no one gets hurt!

Gimme a triple a tree ASAP?

Gimmie upper tubes and lower Sliders.

Gimmie seals and bushings.

Gimmie new progressive springs.

Gimmie new wheel bearings.

Gimmie freshly painted body parts.

6-B_zps4971edb4.jpg

Did i mention i want parts?:Shrug:

Here's a bit of unsolicited investment advice Fuzzy.

Run out and take some stock in the Band-Aid co.

Skinned knuckles, cuts, abrasions etc.. is the price one pays for building a trike.
The first time I built it my hands looked like hamburger and I was beginning to question the loyalty of my dogs?

I already own some ... I bought it after the first pool heater repair I did ... the sheet metal tears up a set of hands ... but I am starting to understand why my 140# Rottie/Lab looks at me and licks her chops when I come home from doing a heater. :AGGHH:

Well Balls!:AGGHH:

I just get going on rebuilding my trike before snow flies and I am left waiting for the triple tree, I got the front forks all together and sitting and waiting.

The paint shop was supposed to start on my parts last Monday, when I stopped in they hadn't even got to them yet and this is Thursday.:gah:

smiles-cry.gif SOMEONE PLEASE CALL A WHAAAA-MBULANCE !smiles-cry.gif

smiles-macine%20gun.gif I DONT HOW MUCH MORE I CAN TAKE BEFORE GOING POSTAL?bigsmiley19.gif

P.s. It snowed in the high lonesome yesterday.:mad:

Finally back on three legs

Still got so much to do before im done but I finally got the entire new front end on my old wolf.

Next I take on the wiring, instrument shroud etc.

Gotta put on the new crash bar and get handle bars, tank etc. on there then I wait and wait and wait some more for paint!

on yhree legs1.jpg on three legs 2.jpg

Still waiting on painted parts.

Indutatably!

I feel fortunate to get them home with no scratches.:laugh:

They did a nice job and did it exactly the way it was before. It shouldn't be long before I have it on the road. Of course its 3 months to late!

Got allot done today.
The fairing is mounted and everything hooked up and wired.
I have the body sitting on the trike.

Still plenty to do but maybe 2 days time till the highway?

Suposed to be "warmer than normal" this winter in yer neck of the woods ... should be able to brake out the long johns and get in a ride or three.

Hmmmm ... don't forget to button the flap.

Im just lacking the travel trunk installation to finish.
I see my blinker lights don't want to work, It's always something!:Shrug:

I see my blinker lights don't want to work, It's always something!:Shrug:

I can give you a hug if that will make you feel better. I hold them till its awkward. That wont take long.;)

You're in the home stretch now Paul, you'll be bustin' bugs shortly. Pics are good.

A 3 month nightmare is over!

:AGGHH:A 3 MONTH NIGHTMARE IS OVER! :AGGHH:

My old wolf is brand new and back on the prowl. I still need to get the clear plastic coating on the front trike fenders and put on the new emblems.

wolf 3.1.jpg wolf 3.2.jpg
wolf 3.3.jpg

I got him right back to the way it was before except for a myriad of new parts and paint.:clapping:

Check out the fork covers I put on it?

I have a new windshield and seats coming next week.

I am so damn tired right now and my chest hurts so I think I will just quit for today!:Shrug:

- - - Updated - - -

I sincerely hope I never have to build it again!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FUpp

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FUpp
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png